SOLVED Minor file-manager bug
Just a small file manager bug I encountered a few times, but I just understood how to reproduce it reliably:
- Have a folder with another folder in it, stuff inside it. Let's say folder A contains folder B, which contains file C.
- Be on the page showing the contents of folder A. Reload the page to be sure the state is clean.
- Double click on B to enter it.
- Now you are seeing the content of folder B : select file C and click on the menu item to delete it.
- The prompt will ask if you are sure you want to delete B and C (it should only list C, not B). If you accept, it will correctly delete only C, but it will also show an error notification.
d19dotca last edited by
@mehdi Ah yes, I've been meaning to report this bug too. Good catch, it's quite annoying.
Thanks for the detailed steps to reproduce this and reporting, took me a bit to realize this only happens if the menu is triggered from the button not on right-click the first time.
Looking for a fix now.
Ok found the bug and pushed a fix now. Should be part of the next release then.
@nebulon Oh yeah, I had not thought to try the right-click, good catch. Right-clicking on a webpage never feels intuitive to me, except when I want the browser's context menu