Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
M

mouse77

@mouse77
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
9
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • New user sign up and docker questions as well best practices, tips
    M mouse77
    Support installation

    @nebulon I have pointed DNS record but I am still experiencing issues going past the first screen.

    I am using a sub domain from a previous url, do I need to purchase a new domain for using cloudron?

    If I dont use the wildcard option what else can I consider?

    What is most minimal setup path I can take to lower complexity?


  • New user sign up and docker questions as well best practices, tips
    M mouse77
    Support installation

    image.png

    What does this mean? What do I do to configure this?


  • New user sign up and docker questions as well best practices, tips
    M mouse77
    Support installation

    @joseph

    Hey I think I'm back at the initial issue I had with domain setup. I was not able to access the cloudron site so I decided to reinstall cloudron but now I have a question. for Domain Setup form, the domain part, do I have to use a subdomain and park my VPS server under it? Also later on when I install and self host other apps/software, I would need subdomains for that as well?


  • New user sign up and docker questions as well best practices, tips
    M mouse77
    Support installation

    I've encountered another issue, while I am able to view my profile on Cloudron, I cant install apps without signing up which is weird, trouble is I can't register. I thought I already had an account when I did the Domain setup when I first accessed Cloudron


  • New user sign up and docker questions as well best practices, tips
    M mouse77
    Support installation

    Thanks for the documentation. These apps are these through dockers? I read that installing apps through dockers was by a GUI?


  • New user sign up and docker questions as well best practices, tips
    M mouse77
    Support installation

    cloudronsignup.png

    The domain that is a url? Does my VPS plan have a url or is that the IP address? DNS provider is that my hosting company? What is the secret access key and Key ID referring to?


  • New user sign up and docker questions as well best practices, tips
    M mouse77
    Support installation

    What do you mean docker is not frontend? You have to do it through a terminal?


  • New user sign up and docker questions as well best practices, tips
    M mouse77
    Support installation

    I recently got a VPS plan through hostinger. I installed it and got stuck on the sign up page. could you let me know how to fill the details. Could someone let me know how to upload an image on this post to show you where I'm stuck at?

    the main reason I choose Cloudron was that I heard the dashboard was user friendly for dockers usage

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search