Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

RSS-Bridge

9 Topics 51 Posts
  • RSS-Bridge - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    girishG

[1.9.0]

Update RSS Bridge to 2024-02-02 Full changelog chore: add tools for manually administrating the configured cache by @dvikan in #3867 fix: only escape iframe,script and link for html output by @dvikan in #3882 [AnnasArchiveBridge] Add new bridge by @Phantop in #3888 feat: add etag support to getContents by @dvikan in #3893 fix: add cache clearing tools by @dvikan in #3896 feat: token authentication by @dvikan in #3927
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    girishG

You can get the Atom feed and put it in miniflux. In Advanced, enter the username/password of your rss-bridge:

image.png

• Move bridges to /app/data/bridges

1 Votes
    7 Posts
    robiR

@staff Sounds like this needs an update from master

• Read-Only file system

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    randyjcR

Ah right thanks for helping 🙂

I also see, that there is already an topic about this.
    https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/8301/move-bridges-to-app-data-bridges/6

My bad..

• Bridges - impossible to edit?

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    rmdesR

Bridges gets updates from upstream, for example youtube breaks a lot

• Changing admin password

Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

@loudlemur On Cloudron, apps are run in containers. The paths which are mentioned in app docs and messages are inside the container. They are not easily found on the server (and not meant to be directly edited by ssh'ing).

/app/data is the path in the container where apps write to. The easiest way to access this is using the File manager. The file manager exposes only the /app/data directory of the container and nothing else.

If you want to see the full container file system, you have to use the Web Terminal. You can always cd into /app/data there as well. There you will see the same files as the file manager.

• How to get a feed link?

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    robiR

I couldn't get it to work with IG, just got 500 errors.

It seems it's just a bridge aggregator and FE but others maintain the actual specific bridges.

I just tried Twitter and it worked for my account, it helps to always start with HTML, then when you're happy, pick the RSS type you need next, Json for N8N etc..

• Facebook Bridge | Touch Site

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    T

@p44 I haven't actually.

• RSS-Bridge Not Respecting Changes in whitelist.txt

Solved
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    M

@girish Yup, just checked on my end and the latest update works as expected now! Thanks so much for taking care of this! 🙂