nebulon last edited by
Would be useful to my shop and I expect many others. https://suitecrm.com/
This was posted by some on chat yesterday (https://paste.cloudron.io/raw/upesuzizis)
- install an empty LAMP stack
- download and extract SuiteCRM from https://suitecrm.com/download/ (upload either via sftp or wget and unzip in terminal) in /app/data/public
- depending on how you got the files there, you need to do a "chown -R www-data:www-data /app/data/public" so it is able to write the config files
- get environment variables in terminal with env | grep MYSQL_ and install SuiteCRM as you usually would
- login with the newly created admin account and go to Admin -> Password Management, select" Enable LDAP Authentication" and enter at least the following information:
- Server: 172.18.0.1
- Port: 3002
- User DN: ou=users,dc=cloudron
- Bind Attribute: dn
- Login-Attribute: username
- give it a try if it's working, if it does, do a vi /app/data/public/config.php and replace the static db infos with the environment variables like so:
'db_host_name' => getenv("MYSQL_HOST"),
'db_host_instance' => 'SQLEXPRESS',
'db_user_name' => getenv("MYSQL_USERNAME"),
'db_password' => getenv("MYSQL_PASSWORD"),
'db_name' => getenv("MYSQL_DATABASE"),
'db_type' => 'mysql',
'db_port' => getenv("MYSQL_PORT"),
'db_manager' => 'MysqliManager',
- save and see if everything is still working
(Matthias also said) Ah yes, that was me. Additional note: If you migrate an existing installation, make sure to enable LDAP login on every user (in advanced settings) and of course check "Auto Create Users" in password settings, that should get you going.
http://www.jsmackin.co.uk/suitecrm/suitecrm-command-line-install/ has some interesting information on automated installs
Hillside502 last edited by
SuiteCRM - Wikipedia
Open Source Self-Hosted SuiteCRM Alternatives
doodlemania2 last edited by
Anyone made any progress packaging this up?
girish last edited by girish
https://git.cloudron.io/cloudron/suitecrm-app is in decent shape. Still requires some finishing touches (https://git.cloudron.io/cloudron/suitecrm-app/issues). You can test it out!
Yeah, the IMAP support is not added yet. I will try to fix it up - https://git.cloudron.io/cloudron/suitecrm-app/issues/2
Benoit last edited by
Very interested by this app. I try EspoCRM at the moment and i'm not very happy with its design. Do you think it will be available soon ? Thanks @girish for your amazing work.
Currently, we are a bit tied with Cloudron 3.3. We will get this out immediately after.
Benoit last edited by
Thanks Girish. take your time.
darkben last edited by
hi, @girish do you think you can add SuiteCRM in Cloudron soon ? Thanks !