What's coming in Cloudron 3.1
We are trying to get some frequently requested apps on Cloudron. For this, we will need to add support in the Cloudron platform first:
- UDP support - This will allow Jitsi, teamspeak etc
- Implement docker addon - This will allow CI systems/drone, jenkins, IDEs etc
Other cosmetic changes that are planned:
- Make backup interval configurable. This will let you backup more than once a day or less than once a day
Some important fixes:
- Redirection domains are not getting renewed
- Some important security fixes to encrypted backups logic
Nice news !
Any update about swift backup upload compatibility ?
Also, is it possible to enable push-mail about backup status (fail/ok)?
ryangorley last edited by
When/If you get a chance I'd love to read more about what you have in mind for the docker addon. Seems like an area with a lot of potential.
Yes, we will add it to your developer docs at https://cloudron.io/developer/addons/#docker (currently, that thing is a bit vague).
Hi friends! I am testing Cloudron and it's awesome.
Do you planned in a future add the quota system for email boxes?
My best regards!
@fer-raspo If you can open a new thread about it, we can discuss further on what your requirements are for mailbox quotas. Thanks