WordPress Managed - Package updates
You can use this thread to track updates to the managed WordPress package.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
Pushed a new 'Managed WP' package version 2.10.0 now:
- WordPress has been updated to version 5.4.1
- Now uses PHP 7.3
Pushed a new 'Unmanaged WP' package version 2.2.0 that installed WP 5.4.1 by default.
Both managed and unmanaged WP got updates to install the missing
- Update WordPress to 5.4.2
- Release post
- Props to Ben Bidner of the WordPress Security Team for finding an open redirect issue in wp_validate_redirect().
- Props to Nrimo Ing Pandum for finding an authenticated XSS issue via theme uploads.
- Props to Simon Scannell of RIPS Technologies for finding an issue where set-screen-option can be misused by plugins leading to privilege escalation.
- Props to Carolina Nymark for discovering an issue where comments from password-protected posts and pages could be displayed under certain conditions.
- Update authLdap to 2.4.2
- Fix manifest screenshots, forum url and post install
- Update WP Mail STMP to 2.2.1
- Update themes and plugins to latest version on first run
- Update WordPress to 5.5 "Eckstine"
- Release post
- Make php.ini customizable via /app/data/php.ini
- Fix bug where the CLI tool was served up in the "/wp" path
- Posts and pages feel faster, thanks to lazy-loaded images.
- Say hello to your new sitemap.
- Highlights from the block editor
- Server-side registered blocks in the REST API
- Update WordPress to 5.5.1
- Update smtp plugin to 2.3.1
- Make wp-admin without trailing slash work
rmdes last edited by
This post is deleted!
- Update PHP to 7.4
- For new installations, always create an admin user. Cloudron users get 'editor' role by default.
- Update WP Mail SMTP to 2.5.0
- Log the real IP
- Use mod_rpaf
- Enable FTP
- Update WordPress to 5.5.3
- Release blog