Nextcloud - Package Updates
You can use this thread to track updates to the Nextcloud package.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
- Add missing imagick support
- Update Nextcloud to 19.0.0
Heads up, this is a major release for Nextcloud from 18 to 19. We are only rolling this out slowly to see if any issues pop up.
If you are curious and want to update right away, just check for updates of your nextcloud instance manually from the app configure screen in the Cloudron dashboard and you should be able to apply the update.
- Add package hook to create missing database columns if needed
- Update Nextcloud to 19.0.2
- Update Nextcloud to 19.0.3
- Update Nextcloud to 19.0.4
- Update Nextcloud to 20.0.1
Since this is a major upstream release, we will roll this out slowly.
- Use username as uid for better portability across Cloudrons
- Update Nextcloud to 20.0.2
- Ensure primary keys in the db are created. Nextcloud db migration does not do this!