FreeScout - Package Updates
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.7
- Check non-writable cache files in the System Status.
- Fixed starring conversations (#662)
- Made foreign keys fields unsigned (#853)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.8
- New fields added to customer profiles.
- Allow to add photos to customers.
- Download button added to attachments.
- Show PHP upload_max_filesize / post_max_size in the System Status.
- Added pagination to customers search.
- Do not fill automatically CC or BCC when forwarding conversations (#877)
- Allow only admin to manage mailbox connection settings (#881)
- Fixed notifications dropdown in German language (#874)
- Do not redirect user to the inaccessible mailbox after moving conversations;
- Do not show deleted users when creating a new mailbox (#866)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.9
- Allow to edit customer messages (#896)
- Show user name when deleting a user.
- Show conversation status icon (closed, deleted, draft, spam) in the search and folders.
- Properly separate replies from FreeScout to FreeScout (#765)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.10
- Highlight new Unassigned and Mine conversations in the dashboard.
- Set "to" in new conversation with url parameter (#802).
- Fixed deactivating licenses.
- Set closed_at if conversation is closed after reply.
- Condensed dashboard content.
- Adjusted logo brightness on hover.
- Update FreeScout to 1.16.11
- Full changelog
- Allow to set User Permissions per User (in User Profile > Permissions) (#741)
- Added permission to allow users manage users.
- Support RTL languages with HTML dir attribute in the reply area and conversation threads (#924)
- Automatically delete send logs older 6 months.
- Store user permissions in .env instead of Options to improve performance.
- Hide Delete Conversation button if a user does not have corresponding permissions
- Update FreeScout to 1.16.12
- Full changelog
- Do not send notifications on imported conversations (for example via API).
- Fixed the issue when settings in Manage > Settings were not saving instantly due to PHP opcache.
- Fixed customer data covering customer name in the profile.
- Do not show empty To field in the conversation thread.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.13
- Full changelog
- Do not send multiple emails to customers when saving outgoing reply to IMAP folder fails (#984)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.15
- Knowledge Base Module released.
- Japanese language added.
- Allow to attach files in the mailbox signature.
- Make LDAP optionally work. This requiers a paid LDAP module for FreeScout.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.16
- Update base image to v3
- LDAP Module v1.0.13 is compatible with PHP 7.4 now.
- Knowledge Base Module migration issue has been fixed.
- Fixed "Row size too large error" on adding meta column to mailboxes (#1058)
- Fixed invitation email text (#1066)
- Deactivate a module when its folder is renamed.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.17
- Show "New message" alert in the title when new message arrives in the currently open conversation.
- Fixed an issue with sending multiple duplicate emails (#870, #1041)
- Added "gmail_quote" class to the outgoing emails to customers to let other systems (Zendesk) better separate replies.
- Include images links into plain text emails.
- Updated German translation.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.18
- Support for new Mail Signing & Encryption Module
- Play audio attachments in the browser
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.19
- Send full email history when forwarding global settings is set not to include conversation history (#1087)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.20
- New Chat Module released.
- Fixed prefilling "To" field when creating a new conversation.
- Allow to pass UploadedFile as attachment when creating a Thread.
- Allow custom options in fsAjax function.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.0
- Before installing this release make sure to update to the latest versions of all installed modules
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.1
- Added extra hooks to conversations table.
- Do not try to send auto reply by email when chat message received (#1151)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.2
- Added meta column to Customers table.
- Block External Images Module released.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.4
- Added State filter to the search to filter Deleted conversations (#912)
- Fixed showing floating alert after sending a reply (#1119)
- Fixed search in PostgreSQL by not using LIKE operator for conversation number and id (#1174).
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.5
- Fixed search in PostgreSQL (#1174)
- Process incoming email even if imap_mime_header_decode() fails (#351)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.6
- Added to the Modules page a link allowing to request module license keys by email: https://freescout.net/remind-license-keys/
- Improved createZipArchive() function.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.7
- Added a hook to insert content after mailbox sidebar (#1209)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.9
- Properly update Starred and Drafts folders when moving conversations (#1210)
- Encrypt mailbox SMTP passwords (#328)
- Encrypt system mail SMTP passwords.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.10
- Copy customer email by clicking on it in the sidebar.
- Fix customer sidebar height when it's contend does not fit inside.
- Removed office hours notice from the mailbox auto reply page.
- Updated Polish translation.
- Send Later and Easy Digital Downloads modules released.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.11
- Added Italian translation.
- Fixed Array to string converstion error when creating a customer (#1282)
- Fixed HTML warning on logo image alt attribute.
- Updated Japanese translations.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.12
- Improved accessibility for the visually impaired (#1150)
- Added mailbox name to the title when viewing a mailbox (#1297)
- Added Telegram to the customer social profiles list.
- Fixed duplicating attachments when creating a new conversation (#1186, #1004)
- Fixed open tracking pixel on PHP8 (#1252)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.13
- Make users unique in the Assigned search filter
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.14
- Added an arrow showing conversations sorting column (#919)
- Properly restore Cc and Bcc from draft.
- Fixed htmlpurifier INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_2003 issue on PHP7.2 and 7.3 (#1322)
- Fix in_array expects parameter 2 to be array in BroadcastNotification.
- Highlight Unassigned and Mine folders counters.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.15
- Fix saving multiple recipients in a new conversation draft.
- Fix conversation short text in the menu notification.
- Make SVG attachments non-viewable to avoid possible XSS (#1359)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.16
- Allow users to reply from Alternate emails (#1363)
- Fix error when opening a conversation viewed by multiple agents.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.17
- Added extra indexes to Conversations table to improve import performance (#1425)
- Fixed "Undefined constant STDIN" on module activation (#1423)
- Fixed "Call to a member function getFullName" in web_notifications partial (#1410)
- Added SESSION_SECURE_COOKIE parameter to .env.example web installer to improve security of the session cookie.
- Improved security of Translate page.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.18
- Web cron - cron URL can be found in "Manage » System » Cron Commands" (#1452)
- Log error when FreeScout can not fetch message from mail server in Show Original window (#1446)
- Added Danish language.
- Add .eml extension to RFC822 attachments when downloading them (#986)
- Undelete deleted conversation when customer replies via chat (#1468)
- Fixed reopening a conversation when customer replies from chat (#1461)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.19
- GDPR Module released.
- Fixed "unable to run isDraft() on null" error.
- Fixed - customer was empty in the conversation if he/she was deleted and sent a new conversation.
- Minor Dashboard UI updates for more professional look and feel.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.20
- Added conversation.new.customer_sidebar hook on New Conversation page.
- Fixed auto refreshing conversations when new message by user is created (#1405)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.21
- Added Slovak language.
- Allow to set custom module's image via img parameter in modules.json.
- Fixed notifications dropdown height on screen with height > 1086px (#1517)
- Disabled sql_require_primary_key=0 for PostgreSQL (#1518)
- Fixed duplicated customers in the Search (#1521)
- Fix logging of client IP