FreeScout - Package Updates
This topic is to track FreeScout package updates.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
Package 1.1.1 updates FreeScout to 1.5.5.
We contributed a few changes upstream, so it's usable for us:
- Preserve the thread id if any for reply copies
- Reply mails in same mailbox for full threading
- Add commandline arguments to freescout:create-user
We have now been using FreeScout for all our shared mailboxes including support@ for almost 3 weeks now. Works great!
- Update to 1.5.6
- Full changelog
- Allow to cancel a queued job (#606, #611)
- Show mailbox name in conversations search.
- Update to 1.5.8
- Don't send auto reply for spam emails (#628)
- Vertical scroll for large assignees list (#620)
- Add 1 second delay when sending notifications to users to avoid blocking by sending email service provider.
- Perform second mail send attempt after 5 min, others with 1 hour interval.
- Converted menu.append filter into action.
- Updated NL translations.
- Updated German translations.
- Clear the config cache on startup
- Fixup manifest forumUrl
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.9
- Full changelog
- Added Conversation History option to conversations under the conversation Settings.
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.10
- Added missing time zones.
- Fixed installation wizard for PostgreSQL (#654)
- Fixed fetching emails in PostgreSQL.
- Fixed flatpickr pt-pt.js error in the search.
- Fixed folder conversations number in title.
- Alphabetically sort mailbox list on dashboard (#660)
- Sort mailboxes by name everywhere.
- Reduced scrollable dropdown height a bit.
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.11
- Do not show loader when automatically updating conversations (#643)
- Fixed previous conversation button in the Mine folder.
- Updated main menu hooks.
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.12
- Full changelog
- Make php.ini customizable
- Fixed showing additional CCs in conversations (#703)
- Fixed factory for 'phones' field of the Customer model (#708)
- Fixed NL translations.
- Check if ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME exists before using it in Helper.php (#699)
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.13
- Show emails on Users page.
- Search on Users page.
- Show Message-ID in email logs.
- Rescale large images for readability when viewing conversations.
- Fixed G Suite send error: "Expected response code 250 but got an empty response".
- Updated German translations.
- Improved repeated auto replies detection (#688)
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.14
- Added function to save customer photo.
- Show address and country in customer profile if any.
- When creating a phone conversations try to find a customer by phone number instead of creating a new customer.
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.15
- Added new hooks to the code for Webhooks Module: https://freescout.net/module/api-webhooks/
- Fixed error on PostgreSQL in RealtimeMailboxNewThread (#731)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.0
- Merge conversations via "Merge" dropdown menu item in the conversation toolbar (#226)
- Edit conversation subject (#43)
- Added Conversation History item to the "Send" button dropdown (#744)
- When viewing a mailbox in the top Search dropdown now "All from current mailbox" item is shown (#591)
- Improved email subject decoding (#735)
- Send full conversation history when forwarding conversation via Workflow (closes #743)
- Added checking availability of shell_exec function and console ps command to System Status page.
- Added curl to the list of required extensions on System Status page.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.1
- Disable built-in update checker
- Mailbox managers with per user settings (#490)
- Printing conversations, messages and notes (#507)
- Import email into multiple mailboxes if needed (#480)
- Properly format Outlook replies (#461)
- Allow translation of search filters.
- Add config variable to disable update checks: APP_DISABLE_UPDATING
- Hide prev-next conversation arrows on a small screen.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.2
- Added proc_open to the list of required functions in System Status.
- Do not cut out regular Gmail quotes (#778)
- Fixed in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array error in BroadcastNotification (#761)
- Hided "New Mailbox" button from non-admins.
- Do no show "Disable User" checkbox to non-admins.
- Run second migration after the module has been activated to avoid possible issues (#773)
- Made permissions manager scrollable on mobile screens (#785)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.4
- Forward conversation to all specified recipients (#825)
- Fixed sql_require_primary_key issue (#818)
- Fixed duplicate image when inserting print screened image (#694)
- Fixed File name too long issue for attachments (#806)
- Check connection only for SMTP send method (#828)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.5
- In user notification use the username part of the email address if customer has no name (#749)
- Add quotes when setting .env variables to avoid error.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.6
- Check and show non-writable cache files in System Status.
- Show number of users on Users page.
- Fixed recipient name on forwarding (#786)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.7
- Check non-writable cache files in the System Status.
- Fixed starring conversations (#662)
- Made foreign keys fields unsigned (#853)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.8
- New fields added to customer profiles.
- Allow to add photos to customers.
- Download button added to attachments.
- Show PHP upload_max_filesize / post_max_size in the System Status.
- Added pagination to customers search.
- Do not fill automatically CC or BCC when forwarding conversations (#877)
- Allow only admin to manage mailbox connection settings (#881)
- Fixed notifications dropdown in German language (#874)
- Do not redirect user to the inaccessible mailbox after moving conversations;
- Do not show deleted users when creating a new mailbox (#866)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.9
- Allow to edit customer messages (#896)
- Show user name when deleting a user.
- Show conversation status icon (closed, deleted, draft, spam) in the search and folders.
- Properly separate replies from FreeScout to FreeScout (#765)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.10
- Highlight new Unassigned and Mine conversations in the dashboard.
- Set "to" in new conversation with url parameter (#802).
- Fixed deactivating licenses.
- Set closed_at if conversation is closed after reply.
- Condensed dashboard content.
- Adjusted logo brightness on hover.
- Update FreeScout to 1.16.11
- Full changelog
- Allow to set User Permissions per User (in User Profile > Permissions) (#741)
- Added permission to allow users manage users.
- Support RTL languages with HTML dir attribute in the reply area and conversation threads (#924)
- Automatically delete send logs older 6 months.
- Store user permissions in .env instead of Options to improve performance.
- Hide Delete Conversation button if a user does not have corresponding permissions
- Update FreeScout to 1.16.12
- Full changelog
- Do not send notifications on imported conversations (for example via API).
- Fixed the issue when settings in Manage > Settings were not saving instantly due to PHP opcache.
- Fixed customer data covering customer name in the profile.
- Do not show empty To field in the conversation thread.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.13
- Full changelog
- Do not send multiple emails to customers when saving outgoing reply to IMAP folder fails (#984)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.15
- Knowledge Base Module released.
- Japanese language added.
- Allow to attach files in the mailbox signature.
- Make LDAP optionally work. This requiers a paid LDAP module for FreeScout.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.16
- Update base image to v3
- LDAP Module v1.0.13 is compatible with PHP 7.4 now.
- Knowledge Base Module migration issue has been fixed.
- Fixed "Row size too large error" on adding meta column to mailboxes (#1058)
- Fixed invitation email text (#1066)
- Deactivate a module when its folder is renamed.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.17
- Show "New message" alert in the title when new message arrives in the currently open conversation.
- Fixed an issue with sending multiple duplicate emails (#870, #1041)
- Added "gmail_quote" class to the outgoing emails to customers to let other systems (Zendesk) better separate replies.
- Include images links into plain text emails.
- Updated German translation.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.18
- Support for new Mail Signing & Encryption Module
- Play audio attachments in the browser
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.19
- Send full email history when forwarding global settings is set not to include conversation history (#1087)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.20
- New Chat Module released.
- Fixed prefilling "To" field when creating a new conversation.
- Allow to pass UploadedFile as attachment when creating a Thread.
- Allow custom options in fsAjax function.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.0
- Before installing this release make sure to update to the latest versions of all installed modules
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.1
- Added extra hooks to conversations table.
- Do not try to send auto reply by email when chat message received (#1151)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.2
- Added meta column to Customers table.
- Block External Images Module released.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.4
- Added State filter to the search to filter Deleted conversations (#912)
- Fixed showing floating alert after sending a reply (#1119)
- Fixed search in PostgreSQL by not using LIKE operator for conversation number and id (#1174).
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.5
- Fixed search in PostgreSQL (#1174)
- Process incoming email even if imap_mime_header_decode() fails (#351)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.6
- Added to the Modules page a link allowing to request module license keys by email: https://freescout.net/remind-license-keys/
- Improved createZipArchive() function.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.7
- Added a hook to insert content after mailbox sidebar (#1209)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.9
- Properly update Starred and Drafts folders when moving conversations (#1210)
- Encrypt mailbox SMTP passwords (#328)
- Encrypt system mail SMTP passwords.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.10
- Copy customer email by clicking on it in the sidebar.
- Fix customer sidebar height when it's contend does not fit inside.
- Removed office hours notice from the mailbox auto reply page.
- Updated Polish translation.
- Send Later and Easy Digital Downloads modules released.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.11
- Added Italian translation.
- Fixed Array to string converstion error when creating a customer (#1282)
- Fixed HTML warning on logo image alt attribute.
- Updated Japanese translations.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.12
- Improved accessibility for the visually impaired (#1150)
- Added mailbox name to the title when viewing a mailbox (#1297)
- Added Telegram to the customer social profiles list.
- Fixed duplicating attachments when creating a new conversation (#1186, #1004)
- Fixed open tracking pixel on PHP8 (#1252)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.13
- Make users unique in the Assigned search filter
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.14
- Added an arrow showing conversations sorting column (#919)
- Properly restore Cc and Bcc from draft.
- Fixed htmlpurifier INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_2003 issue on PHP7.2 and 7.3 (#1322)
- Fix in_array expects parameter 2 to be array in BroadcastNotification.
- Highlight Unassigned and Mine folders counters.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.15
- Fix saving multiple recipients in a new conversation draft.
- Fix conversation short text in the menu notification.
- Make SVG attachments non-viewable to avoid possible XSS (#1359)
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.16
- Allow users to reply from Alternate emails (#1363)
- Fix error when opening a conversation viewed by multiple agents.
- Update FreeScout to 1.7.17
- Added extra indexes to Conversations table to improve import performance (#1425)
- Fixed "Undefined constant STDIN" on module activation (#1423)
- Fixed "Call to a member function getFullName" in web_notifications partial (#1410)
- Added SESSION_SECURE_COOKIE parameter to .env.example web installer to improve security of the session cookie.
- Improved security of Translate page.