Reactive Resume - resume builder
Found this free and open source resume builder (I think on reddit)
Its written in Node
It does appear that they have only implemented Firebase environment variables for deployment
& also appears to be missing LDAP (it has Google sign in or anonymously just to test the app...)
Maybe someone can estimate the amount of refactoring / additional work needed?
Might be worth the effort? Maybe not?
The solution does look nice and generally useful...
@plusone-nick Nice - you've got the job!!
CodiMD definitely has the broadest MD syntax support I've seen. I just wish every MD app supported all the same, as they all have quirks when working across multiple of them.
I have a blog post coming soon on all of this
@plusone-nick I'll spam the forum when I finally have the courage to make the new Ghost blog live. Giving myself a target of this month.
There will be plenty of plugs for Cloudron in it, not even for the referral, just to try and tear people away from GAFAM/MAGFA dependency
Basically, giving away all my software & services research and knowledge as an FAQ for all the things I end up over-explaining to too many people to save repeating
Now on version 3.0.
This new update comes with a lot of new features:
- Multiple Pages and Easy Layout Management
- Import data from LinkedIn, JSON Resume
- Refreshed UI with a more natural UX
- Export a PDF within 5 seconds
- Get customized links to your resume for easy access/sharing
- Custom-made backend, no more connections to Google/Firebase. Your data is safe, as it has always been.