Found this free and open source resume builder (I think on reddit)
Its written in Node
It does appear that they have only implemented Firebase environment variables for deployment
& also appears to be missing LDAP (it has Google sign in or anonymously just to test the app...)
Maybe someone can estimate the amount of refactoring / additional work needed?
Might be worth the effort? Maybe not?
The solution does look nice and generally useful...
@plusone-nick Nice - you've got the job!!
CodiMD definitely has the broadest MD syntax support I've seen. I just wish every MD app supported all the same, as they all have quirks when working across multiple of them.
I have a blog post coming soon on all of this
@plusone-nick I'll spam the forum when I finally have the courage to make the new Ghost blog live. Giving myself a target of this month.
There will be plenty of plugs for Cloudron in it, not even for the referral, just to try and tear people away from GAFAM/MAGFA dependency
Basically, giving away all my software & services research and knowledge as an FAQ for all the things I end up over-explaining to too many people to save repeating
Now on version 3.0.
This new update comes with a lot of new features:
- Multiple Pages and Easy Layout Management
- Import data from LinkedIn, JSON Resume
- Refreshed UI with a more natural UX
- Export a PDF within 5 seconds
- Get customized links to your resume for easy access/sharing
- Custom-made backend, no more connections to Google/Firebase. Your data is safe, as it has always been.