Prelude: Redis on my Nextcloud app seems to have. repeatedly run out of memory and was automatically restarted. Creating a notification for each incident a notification was created. This brought me to two realisations:
Bug #1: Clicking on "Mark All as Read" (weird casing by the way) only marks the notifications on the current page as read and not on any of the other pages
Bug #2: The number of notifications shown in the top bar only ever goes to 100 (even if there are more).
The second one is a bit harder to describe therefore I made a video as well:(you can stop watching at 0:11)
Steps to reproduce:
- have more than 100 unread notifications
- click on "Mark All as Read"
- you will see that the displayed amount of notification dropping to 80
- reload the Cloudron dashboard and the counter will be back at 100
- while observing the behaviour the counter even went down to zero
Cloudron is at v7.1.3 (Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS)
Edit: Actually even after going through all pages, I still have two unread notifications left.