Cloudron 7.2 released
You can read the full announcement in our blog here.
- Ubuntu 22.04
- Backup Labels
- Hetzner DNS
- Cron extensions
- Dashboard Backgrounds
- Mail FROM Display name
- New App store filters
- additional Wasabi regions
- mail: hide log button for non-superadmins
- firewall: do not add duplicate ldap redirect rules
- ldap: respond to RootDSE
- Check if CNAME record exists and remove it if overwrite is set
- cifs: use credentials file for better password support
- installer: rework script to fix DNS resolution issues
- backup cleaner: do not clean if not mounted
- restore: fix sftp private key perms
- support: add a separate system user named cloudron-support
- sshfs: fix bug where sshfs mounts were generated without unbound dependancy
- cloudron-setup: add --setup-token
- notifications: add installation event
- docker: update to 20.10.14
- Ensure LDAP usernames are always treated lowercase
- Add a way to make LDAP users local
- proxyAuth: set X-Remote-User (rfc3875)
- GoDaddy: there is now a delete API
- nginx: use ubuntu packages for ubuntu 20.04 and 22.04
- exec: rework API to get exit code
- graphite: fix issue where disk names with '.' do not render
- Fix issue where only 25 group members were returned
For dashboard backgrounds, I though https://coolbackgrounds.io/ was pretty cool!
@girish Dashboard Background
Can we also have this as a global setting for all users? so an admin can put a default background for the org?
& or even part of the get_user/update_user* api?
Regardless love the feature!