GNU Health on Cloudron
GNU Health is a libre, digital health care ecosystem comprised of:
- GNU Health HMIS (Hospital Management Information System) component for Health Practitioners, Health Institutions and Governments.
- GNU LIMS, (Laboratory Information System) also known as Occhiolino, is a modern Laboratory Information Management System for the healthcare and biomedical sectors, that has emerged as a GNU Health sub-project.
- MyGNUHealth The GNU Health Personal Health Record (PHR) MyGNUHealth is the GNUHealth Personal Health Record application for desktop and mobile devices that integrates with the GNU Health Federation.
- The GNU Health Federation allows to build large, nation wide federated networks with thousands of heterogeneous nodes.
- GNU Health Embedded Single-board Computers (SBC) are devices with a huge potential for the Public Health System when partnering with GNU Health.
- Social Medicine GNU Health as a social movement: GNU Health is a social project with technology behind.
Demo script: https://github.com/amwolff/health-demo
Docker (I do not know how official this is) : https://github.com/mbehrle/docker-gnuhealth-demo
Both GNU Health and OpenMRS would be particularly useful in 3rd world settings where there are few resources.
humptydumpty last edited by
@LoudLemur said in GNU Health on Cloudron:
useful in 3rd world settings where there are few resources.
You should include the US in that list. I keep hearing horror stories about the obsolete systems that are still in use today. Also, Google is getting into the healthcare industry. We need GNU and OSS more than ever!