Tutim - Open source & headless alternative to TypeForm
Build beautiful and complex forms effortlessly.
Tutim gives you your own in-house multi-step form builder that's fully integrated with your component library and design system. Everybody on your team can create, edit, and publish wizards and surveys in your app regardless of their technical background.
This repo is 100% free, and will always remain.
- Headless: Default design system that can be replaced with yours
- API first: Build, manage and serve forms with our API
- Rich form: Multi-step, conditional branching, validations, and more are available out-of-the-box
- Performant: Best practices are implemented. Never worry about delays
- ️ No-Code Builder: Let PMs and designers create and change in-app wizards. Stick with React for styling and embedding
- Built-in Analytics: Opening rate, drop-offs, conversions. privacy-first
- Templates: Onboarding, personal details, feedback and more
I find it really interesting (and a bit frustrating) that there are powerful things like this that proudly proclaim "Not just another form builder" when what's actually missing in the open source space is just a form builder!
I mean, these tools are build for and great for devs, but no-devs (i.e. most people) just want to be able to create a form!
@jdaviescoates TBH, WordPress nails the forms space. Fluent Forms is my favourite, at the mo.
I was expecting you to say that
I'd still like a standalone forms app. OhMyForm showed so much promise but then development seemed to grind to a halt
But yeah, lots of good WordPress form plugins out there.
Fluent Forms looks nice but I don't need a form often enough to warrant the associated cost.
I used https://wordpress.org/plugins/forminator/ last time I did need a form and it worked very well.