Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
K

karlemilnikka

@karlemilnikka
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
12
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Storage doubled in size
    K karlemilnikka
    Mastodon

    Addressed with update 1.18.4.


  • Storage doubled in size
    K karlemilnikka
    Mastodon

    @jdaviescoates Thanks for the reply. I’ll move the media to S3 storage to solve the issue on my instance. I’m just curious if anyone else has run into the same issue (suddenly daily doubling of space after upgrading to 1.18.2).


  • Storage doubled in size
    K karlemilnikka
    Mastodon

    The day after upgrading to 1.18.2 (Mastodon 4.6.2), the app’s used storage doubled in size. Today, it has doubled again. Has anyone here experienced the same issue?


  • ArchiveBox is missing
    K karlemilnikka
    ArchiveBox

    @girish I understand. Thanks!


  • ArchiveBox is missing
    K karlemilnikka
    ArchiveBox

    Where did ArchiveBox go? It’s missing from the App Store, both on my Cloudron instance and on the official demo instance. It’s gone from Cloudron’s app index as well.


  • Fallback language set to Breton (alphabetically first) after upgrading to Castopod 1.14
    K karlemilnikka
    Castopod

    The bug has been officially addressed now. https://code.castopod.org/adaures/castopod/-/commit/44fb904


  • Fallback language set to Breton (alphabetically first) after upgrading to Castopod 1.14
    K karlemilnikka
    Castopod

    I solved it by adding app.negotiateLocale=false to the ENV file.

    https://code.castopod.org/adaures/castopod/-/blob/develop/app/Config/App.php


  • Fallback language set to Breton (alphabetically first) after upgrading to Castopod 1.14
    K karlemilnikka
    Castopod

    After upgrading to Castopod 1.14 (package 2.12.0), the language for Swedish visitors is set to Breton instead of English. Is there a simple way to force English to be the default fallback language again or should I revert to the last backup while waiting for a bug fix?


  • /admin attempts to redirect to an internal port
    K karlemilnikka
    YOURLS

    Thanks @girish . I can confirm that the bug has been addressed.


  • /admin attempts to redirect to an internal port
    K karlemilnikka
    YOURLS

    @james Just a quick update. The issue persists after upgrading to v1.11.3.


  • /admin attempts to redirect to an internal port
    K karlemilnikka
    YOURLS

    Thanks for looking into it, @james .

    The situation is the same for me as for @jdaviescoates . Everything works as intended if I enter the address with a trailing slash. The issue only occurs when I don’t include the slash.

    I run two Yourls instances with the same issue. They are configured the same way.

    • App version: Yourls 1.10.2
    • Package version: org.yourls.cloudronapp@1.11.2
    • User management option: Yourls’ own (not Cloudron)
    • Date of installation: 2025-12-31
    • https://paste.cloudron.io/lixuxaqedo.php

  • /admin attempts to redirect to an internal port
    K karlemilnikka
    YOURLS

    Hi.

    I’m experiencing the same bug as described over on the LimeSuvery forum but with YourLS.

    @nebulon, can it be the same root cause?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search