Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Joplin Server

10 Topics 94 Posts
  • Joplin Server - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    47 Posts
    1k Views
    girishG

[1.12.1]

Update Joplin Server to 2.14.2
  • Non-commercial and personal use only

Pinned
    8 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    robiR

It may depend on the sync abilities of webdav vs Joplin backend server for multiple editors on the same document and dealing with conflicts (there are Joplin plugins for this).

A lighter alternative might be Surfer since it also does webdav.

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    N

@girish Thanks ^^ I've seen a similar post where the solution didn't helped on this and I though it was a good place to ask this.

In the mean time I also issued this on github, about another database but with the same error and got a response that it's not a bug and indeed these type of databases, even if they use postgres are not supported.

Guess I'll keep looking for alternatives that would fit my use case.

Thanks for answering 🙂

• Joplin not responding - db: Could not connect

0 Votes
    8 Posts
    girishG

@ethanxrosen can you update to 7.4.1 and check if the restore works? Otherwise, can you reach out on support@cloudron.io ? I can't quite make out what the problem is.

• Joplin OOM resulting in 502 Bad Gateway

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

OK, I have bumped this to 512MB for next release.

• Unable to access Joplin Server API

Solved
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    colonelpanicC

@fbartels, you are correct. I read that and used the app to start the Web Clipper service, but I was under the impression that I was starting the Web Clipper on the Joplin server. Instead, it starts up a service on the client or workstation running the Joplin app. I don't think the wording is as "direct" or clear as it could be. Thanks.

• Joplin Server not Responding (2.6.12)

Solved
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    neurokrishN

@fbartels @girish yes, just checked. This is a time drift issue. I looked at the changelog for Joplin server and they mention that there is a new feature to check for timedrift when the server starts. I added MAX_TIME_DRIFT=100 and the server started without any issues. Thank you everyone for help. Please close this issue!

• Sync Error - Certificate has expired

Solved
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    J

FYI -- This issue was fixed in Pre-Release for 2.5.1.

Link: https://github.com/laurent22/joplin/releases/tag/v2.5.1

• Configuration help

Moved Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    M

@thetomester13 Great. 👍