Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Umami

23 Topics 186 Posts
  • Umami - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    1k Views
    girishG

[3.10.2]

Update Umami to 2.10.2 Full changelog Fixed broken search in MySQL #2557 Language updates: Japanese, French, Romanian, Arabic
  • Upgrade to umami 2.10.0 failed

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    M

Thanks. That worked. I augmented from initially 2GB to 4GB.
    Strange this happens to the instance with a tracker on only one website. My other instance with trackers on four websites had no issues. But by the number of single URL/pages tracked, the first instance has much more single sites to track.

• Umami stopped Working after upgrade to 7.6

Solved
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    D

@girish yes its working now thank you i will observe

• Umami and wordpress

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    P

I have that installed, and it recognizes traffic, but not clicks or anything

• upgrade broke TRACKER_SCRIPT_NAME

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

@psifertex iirc, I think that changed happenned from 1.x to 2.x .

• 2 Votes
    38 Posts
    girishG

@d19dotca @Meuschke this should be finally fixed in the latest update.

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    benborgesB

@d19dotca Interesting, on the new fresh install, I restarted and voila, it works !

on my old install, the one I don't want to loose the site ID's (even if I lost the historical data, that's fine)

I see this error after restart :

==> Starting Umami May 26 10:33:14 May 26 10:33:14 May 26 10:33:14 Inconsistent column data: Error creating UUID, invalid character: expected an optional prefix of `urn:uuid:` followed by [0-9a-zA-Z], found `u` at 1 May 26 10:33:14 Invalid `prisma.website.findUnique()` invocation: May 26 10:33:14 PrismaClientKnownRequestError: May 26 10:33:14 at async NextNodeServer.runApi (/app/code/node_modules/next/dist/server/next-server.js:514:9) May 26 10:33:14 at async NextNodeServer.runImpl (/app/code/node_modules/next/dist/server/base-server.js:432:29) { May 26 10:33:14 at async Object.apiResolver (/app/code/node_modules/next/dist/server/api-utils/node.js:372:9) May 26 10:33:14 at async Object.fn (/app/code/node_modules/next/dist/server/next-server.js:828:35) May 26 10:33:14 at async Router.execute (/app/code/node_modules/next/dist/server/router.js:243:32) May 26 10:33:14 at async __WEBPACK_DEFAULT_EXPORT__ (/app/code/.next/server/pages/api/websites/[id].js:154:25) May 26 10:33:14 at async t._request (/app/code/node_modules/@prisma/client/runtime/library.js:179:10484) May 26 10:33:14 at pn.handleAndLogRequestError (/app/code/node_modules/@prisma/client/runtime/library.js:176:5907) May 26 10:33:14 at pn.handleRequestError (/app/code/node_modules/@prisma/client/runtime/library.js:176:6477) May 26 10:33:14 at pn.request (/app/code/node_modules/@prisma/client/runtime/library.js:176:5786) May 26 10:33:14 clientVersion: '4.13.0', May 26 10:33:14 code: 'P2023', May 26 10:33:14 message: 'Error creating UUID, invalid character: expected an optional prefix of `urn:uuid:` followed by [0-9a-zA-Z], found `u` at 1' May 26 10:33:14 meta: { May 26 10:33:14 }
  • RAM / site ration in a production environment

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    scookeS

@jayonrails Remember, Cloudron helps you manage your server and apps. To really understand the apps you want to run you need to reading up on those apps. There are times when Cloudron's implementation may have some effect on an app, but please read all you can about the apps first before thinking all your answers should be answer(able)ed by Cloudron. I don't know if @girish had that link saved already for exactly such a question, but it is the sort of thing you could have found yourself, too.

• 2 Votes
    6 Posts
    d19dotcaD

@girish Created a formal feature request at https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/9144/system-disk-usage-should-include-database-consumption-of-each-app/1, just FYI. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Umami 2.0.0 is out

Solved
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

We pushed the new package with 2.0.0. Note that only website/domains are retained across the update. All event data are lost across the update. For this reason, this package is a major release.

• Custom script endpoints

Moved Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

Documented this at https://docs.cloudron.io/apps/umami/#custom-endpoint

• Umami packge 2.4.1+ breaks TRACKER_SCRIPT_NAME

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    d19dotcaD

@girish said in Umami packge 2.4.1+ breaks TRACKER_SCRIPT_NAME:

@d19dotca I removed your salt. But maybe you can change it for good measure in your installation.

Good catch! Sorry I missed that ๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™ll change it quickly as a precaution.

• Setting COLLECT_API_ENDPOINT in Umami

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    d19dotcaD

@girish thatโ€™s perfect, thanks so much! Iโ€™ll try this out tonight.

• How to add environment variables to Umami?

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

OK, docs updated and package pushed.

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    J

I might set up another instance for a friend in a few days, we'll let you know.

• 1 Votes
    23 Posts
    E

@girish That worked! And the migration worked properly. Thank you!

• Reduce minimum RAM requirements?

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    jdaviescoatesJ

@nebulon said in Reduce minimum RAM requirements?:

Looking at the start script, umami needs a lot of resources to start up, so this is likely why it is like this.

Ah

To improve here, we would need som burst memory limit

That would be good

but all in all those limits are merely to discipline some language runtimes to run garbage collection more often and in the worst case cause that the whole server becomes unresponsive due to one app.

Not really following, but OK.

• Update App umami

Moved Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    maxphuninM

@d19dotca thanks successfully upgraded โœŒ๏ธ

• Umami update fails

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    darkbenD

@Neiluj many thanks for your help.

I reinstall another Umami and migrate my content.

Problem solved

• Umami and cloudron dashboard (my.example.com)

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

Maybe related to https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/6619/track-users-with-matomo-in-cloudron-backend-cloudron-apps