Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Documize

9 Topics 48 Posts
  • Documize - Package Updates

Pinned
    1 Votes
    19 Posts
    girishG

[1.7.2]

Update Documize to 5.11.3 Full changelog
  • 30 character password limit

2 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@cdrm Per https://github.com/documize/community/blob/20fb853907c75bd287af92923c3abbfee2b4a97d/core/database/scripts/mysql/db_00000.sql#L12 the database can accommodate 500 length . But since it's hashed, maybe that length is overflowing . Can you contact upstream and let us know what they say? They don't seem to have a public issue tracker but you can write to them at https://github.com/documize/community?tab=readme-ov-file#producttechnical-support

• login not possible after fresh install of documize

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    A

thx, @girish, this made the difference, I'm in now
    I've been trying admin with pw changeme, not admin@cloudron.local

• Unable to Restore

Solved
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    D

Thank you, this is exactly the problem. I was able to successfully restore after increasing the PostgresSQL memory.

• Community+ also available?

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    girishG

@NCKNE existing package seems fairly stable. For community+ have to look into how they handle licensing. If you can try out by editing the current package and give us some feedback, we can fast track it (but haven't seen much demand for community+ otherwise).

• Documize and multi-tenant

1 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

@alex-a-soto yeah, it's best to just have two separate installations - one for each use case, I think. The single tenant option works well and is stable.

Otherwise, you have to become very comfortable with the database schema of Documize (and who knows what breaks going forward).

• Documize Backups

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    N

@girish Excellent! It‘s working in the latest release. Thank you very much 🙏!

• Spaces cannot be 'public'

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    Sam_ukS

Actually if I change the default from public, I can then access permissions which then allow me to make them public.

Bit weird/clunky but it does now work.

spaces.png

• LDAP Integration

1 Votes
    2 Posts
    subvenS

This task was still open after the initial release.

Links:

LDAP documentation for documize go-ldap package documentation Documize configuration options (command line options or environment variables) Git repo Cloudron documize app