Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
  1. Cloudron Forum
  2. App Wishlist
  3. Cypht - Lightweight open source webmail application written in PHP and JavaScript

Cypht - Lightweight open source webmail application written in PHP and JavaScript

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved App Wishlist
67 Posts 18 Posters 28.1k Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • fbartelsF fbartels

    Yes, as far as I remember there is currently no exposed ui for this. I think girish posted how to change the manifest somewhere here on the forum, but i cannot find it. It is probably something that needs to be changed in the mysql database of the cloudron instance itself.

    Edit: the simple solution is probably to just reinstall the app. There does not seem to be a way to export settings, though.

    timconsidineT
    timconsidineT
    timconsidine
    App Dev
    wrote last edited by
    #61

    @fbartels @jdaviescoates
    I think girish comment was in discussion of moving from Tachyon community to Tachyon official. But I don’t have good access at the moment to search.

    Indie app dev, scratching my itches : communityapps.appx.uk, portfolio at myca.appx.uk

    necrevistonnezrN 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • timconsidineT timconsidine

      @fbartels @jdaviescoates
      I think girish comment was in discussion of moving from Tachyon community to Tachyon official. But I don’t have good access at the moment to search.

      necrevistonnezrN
      necrevistonnezrN
      necrevistonnezr
      wrote last edited by
      #62

      @timconsidine said:

      @fbartels @jdaviescoates
      I think girish comment was in discussion of moving from Tachyon community to Tachyon official. But I don’t have good access at the moment to search.

      This is Cypht, not Tachyon (fork of Snappymail)?

      timconsidineT 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • necrevistonnezrN necrevistonnezr

        @timconsidine said:

        @fbartels @jdaviescoates
        I think girish comment was in discussion of moving from Tachyon community to Tachyon official. But I don’t have good access at the moment to search.

        This is Cypht, not Tachyon (fork of Snappymail)?

        timconsidineT
        timconsidineT
        timconsidine
        App Dev
        wrote last edited by
        #63

        @necrevistonnezr I know the discussion was in Tachyon about methodology.

        Indie app dev, scratching my itches : communityapps.appx.uk, portfolio at myca.appx.uk

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • jdaviescoatesJ jdaviescoates

          @fbartels said:

          Is your installation still using the old location?

          Quite possibly, but I can't see anywhere that I can actually check/ update the location of CloudronVersions.json 🤔

          J
          J
          joseph
          Staff
          wrote last edited by
          #64

          @jdaviescoates said:

          Quite possibly, but I can't see anywhere that I can actually check/ update the location of CloudronVersions.json 🤔

          You have use the CLI tool . cloudron update --versions-url <> --force . Is that what you are looking for?

          jdaviescoatesJ 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • J joseph

            @jdaviescoates said:

            Quite possibly, but I can't see anywhere that I can actually check/ update the location of CloudronVersions.json 🤔

            You have use the CLI tool . cloudron update --versions-url <> --force . Is that what you are looking for?

            jdaviescoatesJ
            jdaviescoatesJ
            jdaviescoates
            wrote last edited by
            #65

            @joseph said:

            You have use the CLI tool . cloudron update --versions-url <> --force . Is that what you are looking for?

            Thanks, but I don't really ever use that, so no that isn't what I was looking for 🙂

            Nevermind, if I want to keep on playing around with Cypht I'll just uninstall and reinstall.

            I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J
              J
              joseph
              Staff
              wrote last edited by
              #66

              @jdaviescoates also, to check the location see the Help dropdown of the app. It's quite hidden.

              jdaviescoatesJ 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • J joseph

                @jdaviescoates also, to check the location see the Help dropdown of the app. It's quite hidden.

                jdaviescoatesJ
                jdaviescoatesJ
                jdaviescoates
                wrote last edited by
                #67

                @joseph aha, thanks! That is what I was looking for:

                image.jpeg

                And yeah @fbartels mine was still https://git.9wd.eu/apps/cloudron-cypht/raw/branch/main/CloudronVersions.json which is now a 404.

                I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Bookmarks
                • Search