LocalAI platform
-
I've got a first version of LocalAI for cloudron. I've only tested some basics and you'll need to allow the app to access any GPUS.
https://git.cloudron.io/eyecreate/localai
https://git.cloudron.io/eyecreate/localai/-/raw/master/CloudronVersions.json?ref_type=heads
-
Hello @eyecreate
Apologies, I have simply missed your topic somehow.
I have now added your community app to https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/15172/community-apps -
I've got a first version of LocalAI for cloudron. I've only tested some basics and you'll need to allow the app to access any GPUS.
https://git.cloudron.io/eyecreate/localai
https://git.cloudron.io/eyecreate/localai/-/raw/master/CloudronVersions.json?ref_type=heads
@eyecreate well done, thank you, presumably it needs GPU to work efficiently ?
-
-
Hi @eyecreate I have installed your localai app, all went well.
I have one issue when I try to connect my LibreChat to it - where do I change the authentication key?If I test it with I get an expected auth error...
$ curl https://localai.xxxx.net/v1/models
{"error":{"code":401,"message":"An authentication key is required","type":"invalid_request_error"}} -
OK, I think I have worked it out - use the Cloudon CLI...
cloudron env set --app localai.mydomain.com LOCALAI_API_KEY=xxxx
Thanks
-
I've got a first version of LocalAI for cloudron. I've only tested some basics and you'll need to allow the app to access any GPUS.
https://git.cloudron.io/eyecreate/localai
https://git.cloudron.io/eyecreate/localai/-/raw/master/CloudronVersions.json?ref_type=heads
@eyecreate I tried the community app but everything is just 502.
But I also tried installing their Mac DMG and it could not work with the stated/recommended localhost:8080.I think it is broken upstream.
Their webpage says run models on your CPU, don't need GPU. Well, it doesn't run on 128Gb RAM modestly used by other apps.
-
-
Yeah, I've had to report bugs sometimes on hardware compatibility issues.
I've gotten rocm backends working for llama.cpp on the community app, but not others(and something seems off performance wise).Hi @eyecreate Apparently now the image is not available anymore from the docker repository?
For the moment it refuses to install even after a few retries.An error occurred during the install operation: Not found: Unable to pull image docker.io/eyecreate/cloudron-localai:v4.10.0. message: (HTTP code 404) unexpected - manifest for eyecreate/cloudron-localai:v4.10.0 not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown statusCode: 404Are you still maintaining this package?
Thanks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login