Understand per-app RAM usage
-
I am short on RAM on my server. What's the best way to understand per-app memory usage, ideally over a certain period of time? It used to be in Server under Graphs, but when I activate all apps there now and hover over the graph, I still see them only summarised as "system memory".
A per-app breakdown would be quite helpful.
-
N nebulon has marked this topic as solved
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login