Cloudron 5.1 released
We released Cloudron 5.1 for all now. See the blog for screenshots and more info.
- TURN Service - This allows completely private P2P voice/video and data transfer. We have updated Kopano Meet, Nextcloud Talk, Matrix Synapse and FilePizza to use this built-in turn server. No configuration needed from your side, just make sure you are running Cloudron 5.1!
- We have released Mastodon. For supporting federated apps like Mastodon and Matrix, we have added support for .well-known URIs (docs)
- Mail eventlog now has search and filter options
- Disk graphs are now sorted by usage (thanks to @d19dotca for the suggestion)
- Apps that have automatic backups disabled are now listed in the Backups view (thanks to @d19dotca for the suggestion)
- Dropped support for TLSv1 and TLSv1.1 (thanks to @zerononcense)
- Support for ECC certs (thanks to @zerononcense for helping us test)
- Docker addon is now more secure (thanks to @iamthefij for reporting)
- fix bug with listing of >25 mailboxes and aliases
- branding: make the login page title show cloudron name
- mail fix incorrect eventlog db perms