mario last edited by
This would enable us to tie it in with Gitlab.
Lonk last edited by
@mario To keep and maintain our own private Docker hubs?
robi last edited by
Project Quay builds, stores, and distributes your container images.
High-level features include:
- Docker Registry Protocol v2
- Docker Manifest Schema v2.1, v2.2
- AppC Image Discovery via on-demand transcoding
- Image Squashing via on-demand transcoding
- Authentication provided by LDAP, Keystone, OIDC, Google, and GitHub
- ACLs, team management, and auditability logs
- Geo-replicated storage provided by local filesystems, S3, GCS, Swift, and Ceph
- Continuous Integration integrated with GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, and git
- Security Vulnerability Analysis via Clair
- Swagger-compliant HTTP API