Stripo.email - email newsletter designer
marcusquinn last edited by
OK, this isn't FOSS but the HTML output is kinda:
I was searching for this because the Mautic Email Designer at present is until we get this update at least: https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/3078/new-email-builder
Cutting a long story short, I do a LOT of online research — to find the best tools for our companies and to share. I must have looked at and tried every option on the planet before settling on Stripo for our needs at least.
I'm sharing for a few reasons:
- It might save you time, money and all the days and weeks of hunting and testing I went through.
- It'll probably make your email newsletter designs nicer
- You can use the HTML output with Mautic & EspoCRM, or direct to Elastic Mail's CRM if you want to use their list-manager.
- You can use it to build responsive static one-page websites (as a FOSS alternative to carrd.co) to host on Surfer if you export the HTML and upload, or you can do that as a habit to keep a self-hosted archive of all your email campaigns.
- You can copy the email templates from any other free-tier platform, like Mailchimp.com, Mailerlite.com, Chamaileon.io, reallygoodemails.com, mjml.io
- Their blog is insanely useful and educational.
- It exports emails directly to more ESPs than I've seen anywhere else, including Mautic and Elastic Email:
The top link isn't an affiliate link, and I don't normally post them on forums as I want my recommendations to be unbiased but if you feel the urge, this is a referrer link option too:
Hope it helps some
timconsidine App Dev last edited by timconsidine
@marcusquinn very old reply (just noticed this)
I used Stripo on a paid plan for a while, but they have a free plan if I recall correctly.
Certainly good to knock up a design and export into something, EspoCRM or whatever.
Just wanted to say thanks marcusquinn for posting this - exactly what I was looking for to get an external drag'n'drop editor to do templates for Listmonk.
Already wasted some time looking before I thought of coming here - and as always the cloudron community delivers
Many thanks, T.
jdaviescoates last edited by
@toja see also
I've not actually used any of these, but similar sort of thing