A collection of Mail-related Feature Requests
d19dotca last edited by girish
There are a ton of mail server improvement requests, and lots of great comments with ideas too. Recently the mail server has been my focus and reminded me of how much room for improvement there is, I'd like to make it easier to find the feature requests and encourage people to vote for the ones they'd like to see implemented too. In no real particular order...
Spam & Reputation related
- Blocklist auto-updating for SpamAssassin
- Greylisting capabilities
- Spam messages: do not forward to mailing lists
- Monitoring mail server reputation
- Allowlist/Whitelist for incoming messages
- Option to customize DNSBL sources used to deny connections
- Option to scan all email for spam, not just those arriving from outside the server
- Expose message queue
- Rate-limit and cap messages sent per domain
- UI to set AutoExpunge on mail folders to keep disk clean
- a discussion with many different ideas
As Cloudron grows it's user base, the mail server will become increasingly critical. I really hope we can see these improvements in 7.x in the not-so-distant future.
d19dotca last edited by d19dotca
Added a new one I recently discovered in the Feature Requests section which was for UI to set AutoExpunge on mail folders to keep disk clean which I too think would be awesome to add.
d19dotca last edited by
Added a new one to the list.