Cloudron 6.2 released
You can read the full announcement in our blog here.
- Move apps to new base image v3 - See https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/4366/docker-base-image-3-0
- Database upgrades - MySQL 8, Postgres 12, Redis 5, Mongo DB 4.2, node 14.15.4, docker
- Improved Groups handling
- can select apps in Groups UI
- can filter by Group
- access control is not automatically set when using Groups.
- Dashboard visibility can be set at install time
- Re-sync DNS records button
- DNS Over TLS
- Dry run restore
- Add ProfitBricks (IONOS) as backup storage backend.
- If a DMARC record already exists, Cloudron will not overwrite it. This allows you to setup a custom DMARC policy to receive email reports.
- Default Referrer-policy of apps is now 'same-origin'. This prevents leakage of internal URLs when clicking external links inside the app.
- rsync backend has been enhanced to preserve and restore symlinks.
- Clean up backups button now removes missing backups.
Renew Allbutton is br0ken. This is only a UI issue, certificates will continue to get automatically renewed.
There will be a 6.2.5 tomorrow or the day after that will fix some of the regressions in the release.
- update: set memory limit properly
- Fix bug where renew certs button did not work
- sftp: fix rebuild condition that prevents apps from being uninstalled
- Fix display of user management/dashboard visiblity for email apps
- graphite: disable tagdb and reduce log noise
- graphs: fix graph display
- backups: fix linode storage backend
Hi, I saw the notification that 6.2.5 is available, but when I attempt the update I receive "No update available".
Is it a matter of waiting a bit?
d19dotca last edited by
@martin Is it actually 6.2.5 for you? I just checked after seeing your message and I see 6.2.6. I wonder if they had to quickly pull 6.2.5 and issue 6.2.6 instead.
d19dotca last edited by
@ccfu I could be wrong but I think if you logout of Cloudron and then back in and go to Settings, it will not show an update and then you can recheck it again.
@ccfu you can go to an app's update section and there is a button there.
@d19dotca Yeah, there was an issue with graphs. In fact, I am just staging 6.2.7.
jdaviescoates last edited by
@girish 6.2 seems to caused quite a few issues for quite a few people (at least the is the impression I'm getting from the forum, relative to most updates that seem to mostly go without issue).
Why do you think that is? Just because the new base images is a big change? or something else?
@jdaviescoates we did have some issues and generally this is more a function of how large the feature set for a release is, as well as our user-base is also growing, so there are more cases which can fail. This time, as you indicated, the base images and more importantly the addon/services upgrades are adding quite a lot of complexity.