@girish Damn it, Sogo is the only webmail I like of these, Roundcube is so boring.
brynjar
Posts
-
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank page@girish This is from http - https gives an ssl error.
"curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
More details here: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.htmlcurl failed to verify the legitimacy of the server and therefore could not
establish a secure connection to it. To learn more about this situation and
how to fix it, please visit the web page mentioned above.
" -
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank page@girish Going directly to the mail url changed nothing, still blank. I tried connecting to IMAP with Thunderbird and I get my mail fine so the problem is not IMAP. More like Sogo is not able to talk to it maby?
In dns my old mail server and the new cloudron were both added and with same priority, 10. I deleted the old server from dns.
-
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank page@girish
"Feb 12 19:28:28 sogod [36]: [ERROR] <0x55a7b4350e20[SOGoMailAccount]:0> Could not connect IMAP4
Feb 12 19:28:28 sogod [37]: [ERROR] <0x55a7b3d5f3d0[SOGoMailAccount]:0> Could not connect IMAP4""Feb 12 19:30:03 sogod [35]: [ERROR] <0x0x55a7b3a2bcd0[NGImap4ConnectionManager]> IMAP4 login failed:"
-
Login to a blank page@girish This error is common to
"Feb 12 19:12:35 Feb 12 19:12:35 sogod [17]: [WARN] <0x0x55be928acad0[WOWatchDogChild]> pid 39 has been hanging in the same request for 1 minutes
Feb 12 19:12:35 Feb 12 19:12:35 sogod [17]: [WARN] <0x0x55be9281e400[WOWatchDogChild]> pid 36 has been hanging in the same request for 1 minutes" -
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank page -
Login to a blank pageWhen I google the problem I see a lot of editing the 'PREFORK=' in /etc/default/sogo to start more workers but there is no such file.
-
Login to a blank pageHello, just installed Sogo. Logged in for the first time and all I get is a blank page.
Logs show a lot of " No child available to handle incoming request!"
Anyone have any ideas?
-
Jitsi Meet@girish Jitsi is an absolute must, please. It will make Cloudron perfect!