Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
K

kk_cloudron

@kk_cloudron
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
34
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Operators can't view SFTP modal popup in apps settings
    K kk_cloudron
    Support sftp access forbidden

    There's nothing to be embrass - It's still a great platform! So thank's .)


  • Operators can't view SFTP modal popup in apps settings
    K kk_cloudron
    Support sftp access forbidden

    Here it's Cloudron 10.0.5, and I'm still getting the error. In the browser console, I see the following message: "Uncaught (in promise) ReferenceError: can't access lexical declaration 'result' before initialization"
    (Logged in as admin)


  • Setup Error - "queryNs ETIMEOUT"
    K kk_cloudron
    Support installation domains

    Solved! Thanks a lot! (re)installation works.

    Do I have to pay attention to any follow-up measures? Or can I leave the administration to Cloudron again?


  • Setup Error - "queryNs ETIMEOUT"
    K kk_cloudron
    Support installation domains

    Hello Nebulon,
    yes, the restart still fails. When I run the reinstall command, a message appears that two new packages are being installed: libunbound8 and unbound-anchor.
    So could this be the problem?

    If I have changed any configurations, I don't know how, because normally I don't access the server via ssh, but let cloudron manage everything. I only use ssh for disk adjustments or specific instructions from the Cloudron interface. 🤷 😌

    However. I have started the reinstallation and will wait and see. It is currently taking a while (approx. 5 minutes). The latest message is Setting up unbound (1.19.2-1ubuntu3.3) ...

    Thanks for the inputs so far !


  • Setup Error - "queryNs ETIMEOUT"
    K kk_cloudron
    Support installation domains

    @joseph

    root@...:~# /usr/sbin/unbound -dv
    [1731569630] unbound[455868:0] notice: Start of unbound 1.19.2.
    

  • Setup Error - "queryNs ETIMEOUT"
    K kk_cloudron
    Support installation domains

    I searched how to updating root achor and found this thread: https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/12496/unbound-anchor-not-found-in-ubuntu-24-04/2

    When I run apt list --installed | grep unbound there is an entry unbound/noble-updates,noble-security,now 1.19.2-1ubuntu3.3 amd64 [installed].

    When I check for installable unbound packages, there are two:

    unbound/noble-updates,noble-security,now 1.19.2-1ubuntu3.3 amd64 [installed]
    unbound/noble 1.19.2-1ubuntu3 amd64
    

    Do I need to install the second too?


  • Setup Error - "queryNs ETIMEOUT"
    K kk_cloudron
    Support installation domains

    Via SSH the command cloudron-support --troubleshoot returned

    [WARN]  Domain [domain.tld] expiry check skipped because whois does not have this information
            unbound is down. updating root anchor to see if it fixes it
    

  • Setup Error - "queryNs ETIMEOUT"
    K kk_cloudron
    Support installation domains

    And this from the Service log:

    systemd[1]: Starting unbound.service - Unbound DNS Resolver...
    systemd[1]: unbound.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC
    systemd[1]: unbound.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
    

  • Setup Error - "queryNs ETIMEOUT"
    K kk_cloudron
    Support installation domains

    @nebulon Thank you, the unbound service is not running and don't starts when I trigger the restart in the services.
    In the logs I see related messages (i guess)

    at genericNodeError (node:internal/errors:984:15)
    at wrappedFn (node:internal/errors:538:14)
    at ChildProcess.exithandler (node:child_process:422:12)
    at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:518:28)
    at maybeClose (node:internal/child_process:1105:16)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (node:internal/child_process:457:11)
    at Socket.emit (node:events:518:28)
    at Pipe.<anonymous> (node:net:337:12) {
    	code: 3,
    	killed: false,
    	signal: null,
    	cmd: 'systemctl is-active unbound'
    }
    Nov 13 14:55:55 box:shell statusUnbound: systemctl with args is-active unbound errored Error: Command failed: systemctl is-active unbound
    

    Could that help to solve the Problem?


  • Setup Error - "queryNs ETIMEOUT"
    K kk_cloudron
    Support installation domains

    @joseph Hi I have the same problem, only I don't think it's a firewall problem because I haven't changed anything and I assume that Cloudron manages the firewall so that everything works fine.
    Anyways: I am running Cloudron v8.0.6 (Ubuntu 24.04 LTS) and the command host -t NS {{domain.tld}} 127.0.0.150 gives me the following message:

    7978653e-7466-4fa1-8923-14865c1d53df-grafik.png

    Any ideas what I could try?

    Thanks a lot!


  • Authentication support?
    K kk_cloudron
    Jitsi

    Located the problem: it's something about the password length. Tested it with different length with a shorter password it works now


  • Rocket.Chat 6.3.0 high cpu usage
    K kk_cloudron
    Rocket.Chat

    Solved: I don't know what was wrong, but I canceled the connection and re-connected my instance to my rocket.chat account. Works fine now....


  • Authentication support?
    K kk_cloudron
    Jitsi

    @jdaviescoates Thanks for the advise but unfortunately it didn't help.
    I did a fresh install to for double-check it. (But also never changed anything in the configurations before or used any authentication other than cloudron group)

    Install-screen:
    Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12-18-38 Cloudron.png
    (Yes, I am in the selected Group 😉 )

    Login-Screen (User or PWD incorrect)
    Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12-19-37 Jitsi Meet.png

    Log from Login:
    Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12-21-02 Logs.png
    However, there is no hint/reason for this error there either - or do I just not see it?


  • Authentication support?
    K kk_cloudron
    Jitsi

    It seems to work with the email address of the user but the connection wont be established. The process stands still with the following screen:
    Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 10-00-01 Jitsi Meet.png

    When I use only the username there is the error "Incorrect username or password"

    Can you assume, whats the reason for that?

    (I already checked the firewall rules of the hoster (Hetzner))


  • Rocket.Chat 6.3.0 high cpu usage
    K kk_cloudron
    Rocket.Chat

    Hi again,
    just did an update again
    RC-Version.png

    ... and watched the cpu load. First it was nice but after a while (maybe 15 minutes) the load rises again (10:43)
    Hetzner-Graph.png

    But the last log messages of Rocket-Chat were from 10:35...
    RC-Log.png

    Do you know if there is any way to find out, which process of Rocket.Chat rises the cpu load?


  • Authentication support?
    K kk_cloudron
    Jitsi

    @Aizat said in Authentication support?:

    @nebulon I'm still getting the authentication issue, when I use my Cloudron login username, it doesn't authenticate me, and says incorrect pwd or username. Then I tried my Cloudron email, it just connecting...
    Do I need to change/add something in the "jitsi-meet-config.js"?

    Hello, have you been able to solve this problem? I would like to use the cloudron authentication...


  • Rocket.Chat 6.3.0 high cpu usage
    K kk_cloudron
    Rocket.Chat

    Update: Rocket.Chat updated to package version 2.39.1 (v. 6.3.1) but the cpu usage is still high.. I'll have to keep looking.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search