Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
mdreiraM

mdreira

@mdreira
translator
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
133
Topics
17
Shares
0
Groups
1
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Odoo - distributed business apps
    mdreiraM mdreira
    App Wishlist

    @girish Your answer already takes away all my hope. ๐Ÿ˜ญ


  • Odoo - distributed business apps
    mdreiraM mdreira
    App Wishlist

    @LoudLemur looks like no one is working on this ๐Ÿ˜ข

    It seems @nj and @samir managed to package it, but I have no idea how to test a custom app


  • ERPNext - cost-effective ERP solution
    mdreiraM mdreira
    App Wishlist

    Wow, this app wishlist post started at 2018โ€ฆ


  • ERPNext - cost-effective ERP solution
    mdreiraM mdreira
    App Wishlist

    @girish @nebulon so, could erpnext be a reality in Cloudron in the short term?

    (I know you are working in the new update)


  • Chatwoot - authenticating with facebook
    mdreiraM mdreira
    Chatwoot

    Has anyone successfully set up fb messenger on chatwoot?

    On the other hand, I have managed to configure telegram. I put the telegram bot in different groups but I don't receive the conversation in Chatwoot. I'm going to have to look deeper how to use the telegram bot with Chatwoot ๐Ÿ™„


  • ERPNext - cost-effective ERP solution
    mdreiraM mdreira
    App Wishlist

    @micmc @nj Yes.

    After reviewing Odoo and Flectra, in their community and enterprise versions, I think that ERPNext is a very good option because it is 100% free software.

    And it has a lot of features.

    As @nebulon says, it is a cost-effective ERP solution.


  • ERPNext - cost-effective ERP solution
    mdreiraM mdreira
    App Wishlist

    @nj ERPNext 14 also have an LMS, right?

    https://erpnext.com/open-source-education


  • Enterprise version banners
    mdreiraM mdreira
    OpenProject

    @jdaviescoates I haven't seen anywhere where I can put CSS code in OpenProject. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ


  • Modular applications
    mdreiraM mdreira
    Discuss

    Hi all!

    We use Mautic for email and automations, Wordpresss for websites and e-commerce.

    We are also testing chatwoot, openproject, freescout, element, mattermost... for other needs we have: helpdesk, project management, communication with clients, chat...

    The problem we are seeing is that they are independent applications, therefore everything is decentralized. The ideal would be to have a modular application in which we can have everything centralized, to simplify resources and time.

    We have seen that we have Dolibarr and that we are also working on ERPNext, Odoo, Flectra... which are modular applications like what we are looking for. Although we know they have enterprise versions, so we can't have everything we need either (we can't have everything :-).

    What would be for you the most complete application of this type that cloudron is working on?

    I just think that at this moment maybe it would be better to focus on a modular application, than many individual ones that do the same things.

    The truth is that I don't know if this thought is correct and I would like to know your opinion.

    Thank you.


  • Enterprise version banners
    mdreiraM mdreira
    OpenProject

    Hi all!

    I want to start using OpenProject for our projects.

    I would like to invite the team to the projects (of course), but also clients so that they do certain things, such as uploading the files necessary for the project in the onboarding phase and see how the tasks are progressing.

    I have seen that in openproject there are functionalities that can only work in enterprise version. I understand that, but I don't want my clients to see that.

    Do you know if there is any way to hide all the banners and functions related to the enterprise version?

    Thank you.


  • Chatwoot - authenticating with facebook
    mdreiraM mdreira
    Chatwoot

    @murgero Are you referring to the app basic configuration where it asks for the domain of the app? If so, then yes.


  • Chatwoot - authenticating with facebook
    mdreiraM mdreira
    Chatwoot

    @murgero I use the Brave browser and have adblockers disabled for all our domains.

    Just in case, I've also put this inside the "env" folder:
    FB_ACCESS_TOKEN={token here}

    But it's not working either.

    Does the Fb app have to be accepted by them?


  • Chatwoot - authenticating with facebook
    mdreiraM mdreira
    Chatwoot

    Hi!

    I've already done it.

    I have created an app on Facebook and I have put the 3 environment variables in the "env" folder (I don't know if I have to put the access token as well).

    After restarting the chatwoot app in cloudron, I try again to create the inbox with FB Messenger.

    This is what happens: https://share.getcloudapp.com/bLu5192B

    A connection window opens and stays there. I don't know what I did wrong, it's a bit hard to get this up and running.

    I don't see any errors in the application logs.

    The Facebook app may need to be approved by them. I'm not sure if it's active.


  • Chatwoot - authenticating with facebook
    mdreiraM mdreira
    Chatwoot

    @murgero No I didnยดt

    Ok, tomorrow I'll try to.

    Thank you!


  • Chatwoot - authenticating with facebook
    mdreiraM mdreira
    Chatwoot

    @jdaviescoates yes.


  • Chatwoot - authenticating with facebook
    mdreiraM mdreira
    Chatwoot

    Hi guys!

    When I start to configure facebook messenger as an inbox in chatwoot, I get the message:

    Authenticating with facebook... https://prnt.sc/VnCqoa9H53RM

    But it never manages to connect with facebook.

    Thank you


  • Flectra ERP and CMS, an open source alternative do Odoo
    mdreiraM mdreira
    App Wishlist

    @humptydumpty really? Somebody is working in a flectra package for cloudron? Would be incredible.


  • Odoo - distributed business apps
    mdreiraM mdreira
    App Wishlist

    @LoudLemur I too hope to see odoo in Cloudron soon. A lot of things would be simplified for us.


  • Mautic dev app
    mdreiraM mdreira
    App Wishlist

    Hi all!

    Just as there is a Wordpress dev app, there should be a Mautic dev app, where there is a middle ground between maintained by Cloudron or by the Mautic community.

    My proposal is simply that the entire Mautic file structure be accessible, but that it only be updated when Cloudron updates Mautic managed (it's safer) and not when Mautic releases an update.

    And every time the Mautic dev app is restarted, the same thing happens as with Mautic managed: Cache is cleared, etc ... and the core files are restored.

    Why am I asking this? Because the entire file structure is not accessible, mautic cannot be customized.

    Please think about it. I am sure that all who use mautic a lot will appreciate it.


  • Mautic Plugins
    mdreiraM mdreira
    Mautic

    @girish Thank you!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search