DAMN! - missed the stream but did watch =] please do another!
Posts made by plusone-nick
Budibase: an open source, no code platform
Another no-code/low-code site/app builder like GrapesJS (which I admire) except this solution has additional features I have yet to see in any other open source app builder mainly being: Automation or Workflows...I have been keeping an eye on Budibase for some time and they have eventually gone from alpha to private beta to public beta to soon officially launching!
At the moment there appears to be a lack of SSO/SAML and they do currently plan on charging for that feature (@ $6 a user a month) not bad but not ideal.. The rest of the app is open source/self hostable & is still VERY promising =]
- DATA: Add and manage your data with ease
- DESIGN: Build with pixel-perfect blocks
- AUTOMATE: Automate manual processes
Mealie: a self hosted recipe manager and meal planner
Mealie is a self hosted recipe manager and meal planner
"I'm getting hungry just looking at it..."
- Automatic web scrapping for common recipe platforms
- Interactive API Documentation thanks to FastAPI and Swagger
- UI Recipe Editor
- JSON Recipe Editor in browser
- Custom tags and categories
- Rate recipes
- Add notes to recipes
- Meal Planner
- Random Meal plan generation based off categories
- Expose notes in the API to allow external applications to access relevant information for meal plans
Database Import / Export
-Easily Import / Export your recipes from the UI
-Export recipes in markdown format for universal access
-Use the default or a custom jinja2 template
RE: Chaskiq - website and social live chat including chat-bot and video calls
Saw this on reddit & was going to add but fortunately @marcusquinn already did =]
Looks very promising - SO many features...
About 3 years ago a few of us went to a Drift conference called hypergrowth - they are one of the top chatbot companies & their offerings were very nice and well rounded but the issue is always pricing...
This solution appears to have it all +1
Crowdfunded : All-In-One Self Hosted Crowdfunding Solution
Crowdfunded is an All-In-One self-hosted website where you can host your own crowdfunding website and keep more money from your pledge offerings. No credit card information is stored locally.
found on reddit
(Looks like it would need some refactoring from AWS SES to cloudron email)
RE: Baserow - Airtable Alternative
End of the Year Update: https://baserow.io/blog/december-release-of-baserow
All the changes of Baserow version 0.7.0 listed.
- Increased the number size that be used within a number field (by Keith).
- Fixed bug where the row state is never matching if the filter type was set to OR in combination with only one filter.
- Fixed the keyboard navigation of the dropdown items when a search query was provided.
- Added filtering by GET parameter support to the rows listing endpoint.
- Fixed drifting context menu when you scroll or resize the window.
- Create and update timestamps are now stored when the groups, applications, tables, views, fields and rows are created or modified.
- It's now possible to change a file name.
- Added the possibility to insert a new row above or below an existing row.
- Made it possible to include or exclude specific fields when listing rows via the API.
- Implemented the single select field.
Real time collaboration Coming In Jan!
edge.network : Peer-to-peer serverless infrastructure
Decentralized web-hosting - Compute, Object Storage / Cache, CDN & DNS!
There are about 650 nodes on the network thus far (Have 4 currently)
Check the above link for their 2020 review and 2021 roadmap =]
RE: Storj Node
+1 for Storj Node!
Having decentralized hosting capabilities has been one of my desired use case for Cloudron
Another potential project is : https://edge.network/en/ (I will make a new post for it)
Currently have 4 nodes on the network - its still being bootstrapped but has about 650 nodes
Would love for this to happen
oven media engine - Open-Source and Sub-Second Latency Streaming Server with WebRTC and Low Latency HTTP
Open-Source and Sub-Second Latency Streaming Server with WebRTC and Low Latency HTTP
RE: GrapesJS HTML Landing Page & Email builder
@girish +1 on this. I think I had mentioned this to you a while ago when we sent a list of solutions - we used it to make our landing page when we went to that startup challenge. It is very useful for basic pages =]
Currently I am using wappler.io although it is not opensource it is very powerful
RE: Preview the new feature in 6.0.1
@nj prometheus, simple-torrent make use of the feature
is there a method to have this be selectable on install or enabled after install?
or is the only method (for now) to enable manually on build?
RE: How does Cloudron work? What does it do? etc :)
@jdaviescoates I have been messing around with a few "intro to cloudron" scripts, testing out OBS backdrops and mic settings. Will share a draft when I have a legit one compiled =] Hopefully sooner than later lol
RE: Cloudron vs Homelabos
@nilesh I have advised homelab as an open source alt but as much as I admire homelabos its only on 0.7 & its lead developer does have a fulltime role as CTO @ https://grownetics.co/ (they do have amazing tech btw both homelab & grownetics!!) where as cloudron does have 2 fulltime devs and is on 6.x
(Have been a cloudron user for many moons so please excuse my bias)
In terms of supporting open source - might as well donate directly to the downstream projects if you want the most impact