Yes, any update about sliding sync? Is must be implemented and it was ages since it was out @girish
R
r369
@r369
Posts
-
Matrix Homeserver Sliding Sync -
standard notes - storage server componentme too, I would love to have this app in cloudron
-
News about StandardNotesStandard Notes are so much better than Joplin
Standard Notes on totally different level. is cleaner, more simpler, more functionalities! must implement to cloudron! -
News about StandardNotes -
Matrix-WhatsApp Bridge with Docker@subven can you please help me to setup? I am more than happy to pay for it.
-
standard notes - storage server component@r369 anyone can help to implement it? Is one of the greatest note taking app that I ever seen!
-
Matrix-WhatsApp Bridge with DockerPlease @appdev can you deploy the Whatsapp bridge and Telegram bridge.
I am more than happy to pay to an individual for a deployment to the current matrix.
@girish @nebulon @BrutalBirdie -
standard notes - storage server componentI would l like someone to implement this, I am happy to do the money incentive. @appdev