Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
U

umnz

@umnz
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
127
Topics
22
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Grist 1.2.6 removing SSO via OIDC/SAML
    U umnz
    Grist

    So if I where in your position I would see to migrating the SSO users to normal users.
    If I remember correctly I did test that some time ago.
    When SSO users exist and try to login and there is no SSO support it shows a migration message for that user.

    image.jpeg

    We don't get the option to add a user manually it seems. When I try to "add user" in the top right profile menu, I get a redirect as the same user. I can't seem to create new users that way.

    When I try to invite to a document using the link, I get the Cloudron login page (if I'm using incognito, otherwise it just logs me in as me automatically).

    image.jpeg

    Honestly, a completely enshittified experience. Anyone reading this.. don't bother with this app if you're starting out, it's only going to get worse.


  • Grist 1.2.6 removing SSO via OIDC/SAML
    U umnz
    Grist

    image.jpeg

    Something weird with the code block in docs - it's: export GRIST_DEFAULT_EMAIL=admin@email.com


  • Grist 1.2.6 removing SSO via OIDC/SAML
    U umnz
    Grist

    Nevermind - needed to check the docs:
    https://docs.cloudron.io/packages/grist/


  • Grist 1.2.6 removing SSO via OIDC/SAML
    U umnz
    Grist

    Existing installation upgraded without much issues but new installations are not working as expected. A fresh Grist installation doesn't include any onboarding or administrator account so you can't configure anything.


  • App Store showing as Unstable?
    U umnz
    AFFiNE

    Went to install Affine today and noticed that in the App Store it is still shown as "Unstable".

    image.jpeg


  • App Proxy Controls?
    U umnz
    Support app proxy

    just as a heads up, I had to go looking beyond the docs because they don't tell you how to start or stop an app.
    cloudron stop --app <app-domain>
    cloudron start --app <app-domain>

    thankfully, Google was able to synthesize it from a few different sources so I didn't waste too much time.


  • App Proxy Controls?
    U umnz
    Support app proxy

    useful article for anyone in the same boat:
    https://blog.cloudron.io/using-the-cloudron-cli-tool-part-1/


  • App Proxy Controls?
    U umnz
    Support app proxy

    Just noticed this server was automatically upgraded to 10.0.4. In 9.2 we had the ability to start/stop app proxies?


  • Free version does not give 2 apps
    U umnz
    Support appstore subscription

    @nebulon is this documented or elaborated anywhere?


  • Cloudron 10.0.4: Cannot add a second backup site – "Add" button missing
    U umnz
    Support

    Oh so you guys did change the pricing. Are we grandfathered at the account level or at the existing plan level?

    Nevermind. The answer is a few posts above this. (I didn't originally read that far)


  • App Proxy Controls?
    U umnz
    Support app proxy

    Why can't I stop an App Proxy? Where did the start/stop buttons go?


  • Using AI to write docs
    U umnz
    Discuss

    Also, there's no reason you can't ask AI to critique your work objectively with recommendations and suggestions. At least that way you're still using your braincells and you actually form corrective paths as you fix what may have been wrong.


  • 4.41.0 -> Directory permissions issues (same as update 4.40.0)
    U umnz
    N8N

    Jesus I was mid backup (which always takes a while) so thought I'd visit the forums. Will wait for update before trying again.


  • AFFiNE now available
    U umnz
    Announcements

    Perfect. Time to check it out! Thanks team.


  • Grist 1.2.6 removing SSO via OIDC/SAML
    U umnz
    Grist

    We learned a while back not to allow auto updates, hence checking release notes before each update.

    I won't be able to do any testing until later this week unfortunately. If we have to, we'll migrate to normal users and then we'll likely look at moving to nocodb or similar. Can't be supporting enshittification.


  • Grist 1.2.6 removing SSO via OIDC/SAML
    U umnz
    Grist

    "Update on OIDC/SAML support

    As of this release, Grist Labs will no longer be officially supporting SSO via OIDC/SAML outside of the full edition of Grist. If you're already running OIDC or SAML on a self-hosted Grist installation configured before this change, it should continue to work. If you're relying on OIDC/SAML in production, absolutely reach out to us, we want full Grist to work for your organization."

    Hello team,

    One of our Cloudron instances is using Grist without the Full Edition license (since the organization doesn't qualify). Grist found a niche as part of a few business processes where we needed a few users from different departments to be able to login and check the progress on some n8n workflows. Historically we had used n8n's data tables but they were severely limited and not intuitive - which is where the self hosted Grist-core with Custom Widgets became very useful.

    The question is whether or not we should be installing this update since our Grist instance is used in production and is part of our workflows (albeit, nothing insane) and our Cloudron users have been using SSO. And before anyone suggests it we're not going to just apply a full edition license and violate the terms.

    @James


  • AFFiNE - open-source Notion, Miro, Monday, Outline, Appflowy alternative
    U umnz
    App Wishlist

    @Joseph ah, ok. That makes more sense. How long does it normally take before the package goes stable? I'm asking because there's simply no real reason to start using this app as a knowledge base if an update could destroy it irreversibly.


  • AFFiNE - open-source Notion, Miro, Monday, Outline, Appflowy alternative
    U umnz
    App Wishlist

    What classifies this app as "unstable"? I don't understand why that label appears on the store if we're not going to outline what the risks or issues with the app are?

    Also shouldn't this app, like other official packages get its own forum?


  • Flowise - UI for LangChain
    U umnz
    App Wishlist

    Was surprised to see the announcement this morning re: Flowise being shut down. Is this a sign of things to come?

    081f1d79-8ac1-4879-8e96-82ccd19582e9-image.jpeg


  • What's coming in Cloudron 10
    U umnz
    Announcements

    Since networking/vpn/security is currently being worked on is there any opportunity here to provide native Tailscale support as an option? Specifically we offload heavy compute to external boxes (think AI compute hosted elsewhere) and I'd like to add Cloudron to my Tailnet so that Open WebUI running on Cloudron for example, can have access to some private compute and resources without having to worry about persisting through updates/backups/breaking Cloudron DNS etc.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search