Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Typebot

24 Topics 171 Posts
  • Typebot - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    nebulonN

[1.5.2]

Update Typebot to 2.24.1 Full changelog (Revert stream condition for self-hosting) [7237901] (editor) Fix text bubble update conflict when deleting group [7ce6d73]
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    S

I do not, but you were right, It was a plugin that I had to see if any emails were related to a website. I removed it, and it now works; thank you for the assistance!

• Can you create a contact form in typebot?

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    RazielKanosR

in long: how? ^^

• New NEXT tag for docker

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

We only update apps to the upstream versions which are marked as latest stable.

• Version 2.22.1

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    CptPlasticC

Thank You

• 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

@roseantonio If you install the latest version of the package, it lets you install without Cloudron SSO. After that, you can set up SMTP auth like above.

• Typebot with Cloudron login does not work

Unsolved
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    girishG

@skeats said in Typebot with Cloudron login does not work:

curl: (28) Failed to connect to my.example.com port 80 after 130794 ms: Connection timed out

right, so this is the core of the issue. You need to investigate why the server is not able to curl itself. I assume you can curl from another device/laptop in the same network, correct ?

• Email config

Solved
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    G

Thanks for answering, you made my day.

• Typebot not using theme

Solved
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    robiR

🙂 cool you found it!

Feel free to mark this thread as a question and then as solved.

• Which AI does Typebot use?

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    robiR

You'd have to install GPT-llama and have it use a local LLM, and configure TypeBot to use an alternate AI API URL provided by GPT-llama.

• TYPE BOT AND OPENAI

1 Votes
    2 Posts
    luckowL

have you looked into this? https://docs.typebot.io/editor/blocks/integrations/openai

• 3 Votes
    17 Posts
    girishG

I tried out using minio and it works - https://docs.cloudron.io/apps/typebot/#media-uploads

@LoudLemur maybe try minio because it doesn't require that aws CLI tool. I could do everything with the gui

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    L

@nebulon said in Typebot does not restart after changing the env.sh:

Well are there any errors in the app logs then? Also maybe you can share the exact env variables you are trying to set with a link to the upstream docs.

Hey, nebulon! Thanks for asking. I solved the problem: do not include a space before or after the = in the configuration line:

Good: export NEXT_PUBLIC_GIPHY_API_KEY=StringfromGiphyhere

Bad: export NEXT_PUBLIC_GIPHY_API_KEY = StringfromGiphyhere

Also, remember to include export at the beginning of the line, as mentioned in the Cloudron documentation.

• Question for Typebot users - saved data format?

Solved
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    humptydumptyH

Visit the upstream thread to see the full post and screenshots. To summarize, you can organize and hide table data similar to NocoDB's method. You can also send the form data as an email by using the email block integration.

• What deployment cadence is typebot on for cloudron?

Solved
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    nebulonN

We fixed the issue and the new package with typebot version 2.18.2 is out now

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    micmcM

@girish said in Migrate custom typebot app to official typebot app while keeping the same database:

If typebot offers an export/import, then you can use that. Otherwise, you will have to migrate the database (https://docs.cloudron.io/guides/import-postgresql/) and the files manually . Just make sure the typebot custom package and the cloudron package have the same typebot version.

@saranade Indeed you can export all your flows in Typebot, and then import them in your new instance.
    So, in any typebot, simply click the 3 dots menu bar on the top right of the typebot's canvas, then choose export flow.
    It will send you a json file to download on your computer.
    Then, you can import the files in your new instance when creating a new typebot you simply choose import file.

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    S

There are basically two apps in one with Typebot. There's the "builder" app which is the admin interface used to create and manage bot flow (this has the auth tied to it), and the "viewer" app, which is where published bots can be viewed by the public. I don't think you can add auth to the viewer URLs.

CleanShot 2023-09-03 at 19.24.05.jpeg

• Top. Thanks for the app - my first typebot

Solved
    10 Votes
    12 Posts
    luckowL

First: you must have a s3 storage like minio.
    Second: You need a bucket and some credentials configured in minio.
    Third: add the credentials for the s3 storage to the typebot env.sh file. Remember to add export to every key=value. (= export S3_ENDPOINT=minio-api.example.org) Restart the app.
    fourth: collect an image in your flow. insert the image into a variable.

If you want to show the image to the user, add an image as a bubble and insert the variable into the link field.

Here is a quick flow https://www.luckow.org/bot.html

• 6 Votes
    17 Posts
    L

You are amazing to have solved this and fixed it so quickly, @nebulon.

To get the typebots you were running working again, you can try this:

Restore from an earlier working backup Navigate to your typebot flow and at the three dots at the top right .... export the flow. Save it in a safe place. Reinstall Typebot in Cloudron create a new typebot by selecting the import flow When you try and re-publish, it will give the typebot a new address, so you might like to edit that option to set it to your previously published address:

brave_bITJdJAtRT.png

• Type bot "Invalid key length" Error

Unsolved
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

This is most likely the same issue as handled later in the thread at https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/9867/typebot-on-cloudron-is-great-you-should-try-it/13

Basically if you reinstall it with the latest version, it's probably fixed.