Radicale - Package Updates
You can use this thread to track updates to the Radicale package.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
- Update to Radicale 3.0.2
- Use Cloudron specific LDAP plugin
- If any account migration fails, please revert and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only allow username based login to avoid email account confusion
- Update to Radicale 3.0.3
- Update Radicale to 3.0.4
- Update Radicale to 3.0.5
- Start storage hook in own process group
- Kill storage hook on error or exit
- Try to kill child processes of storage hook
- Internal Server: Exit immediately when signal is received (do not wait for clients or storage hook to finish)
- Update to Radicale 3.0.6
- Allow web plugins to handle POST requests
d19dotca last edited by d19dotca
What is with the one released today (2.0.5-1) that's a different package number than the one above? Is it safe to update to it?
@d19dotca Yes, that one just updated screenshot links. It's the same as 2.0.5 otherwise.
- Update base image to v3