Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Feature request: Change colour code of Mail page when it lists all domains

• Quick feature request: Change the colour codes in the Mail page for domains. If a domain is set for "Outbound only", it shouldn't be red as at least to me red means misconfigured or on a blacklist / wrong DNS, etc. Maybe it could be just a different (lighter) shade of green? Or at least a change to yellow if we're talking just "street light" colours... although yellow to me also means I need to double check something, so I'm not sure if yellow is the right colour to use. Maybe blue? But definitely not red. 😛

We should only be using red for "critical issue" or "error" or "misconfiguration", that type of thing. My two cents. 🙂

As you can see from my screenshots, I have many domains I manage, and everytime I see red my heart skips a beat. lol.

451691e8-9934-4330-92db-bb587fcfdc01-image.png

• 👍 for Blue

• @d19dotca
    I have one "Outbound only" domain and several two-way domains --- they are all green, so I don't have the problem.

• @Hillside502 Oh yes, I actually just realized late last night that a couple of them were in fact not set properly with the DNS records. I meant to update this thread but forgot because it was so late. This thread can basically be ignored or marked as resolved. A little embarrassed that I didn’t realize this before I bothered posting. haha.

• Nice! We all do it!

• Staff

Awesome this got resolved on it's own 🙂