We released Cloudron 5.4 for all now. See the blog for screenshots and more info.
- Dark Mode
- File Manager
- Mandatory 2FA
- Lock user profiles
- Backblaze B2
- Univention Directory integration
- Ping capability for apps like Statping
- Update nginx to 1.18 for various security fixes
- Hide nginx version
- Fix bug where aliases were displayed incorrectly in SOGo
- Bump max_connection for postgres addon to 200
- The mailbox and the mailing list views now have pagination and search support.
- Add note that password reset and invite links expire in 24 hours
- AMI (aws marketplace image): fix regression where we didn't send provider as part of get status call
I think in this paragraph:
For those unaware, Cloudron is a platform that makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server and keep them up-to-date and secure.
You should add a link to https://cloudron.io/store/index.html
I'd just make it say "dozens of open source web apps" where it says "web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab"
Maybe: "dozens of open source web apps, including WordPress, Ghost, Nextcloud & GitLab"
Just my 2-cents. Ghost chat, searches and interest I can see blowing up on Twitter, hence including that.
Always happy to help with any proofreading if it helps the cause.