Gotify - Notifications Server
robi last edited by robi
a simple server for sending and receiving messages
- Self Hosted - You control your data.
- Free and open source - Gotify is licensed under the MIT license.
- Simple - Both Gotify's API and user interface is designed to be as simple as possible.
- Cross Platform - Gotify is written in Go and can be easily compiled for different platforms.
- Docker - Docker images are automatically built on every release.
- Code Quality / Tests - Several static code analyzers and many unit/end2end tests are run on every travis-ci build.
The heart of this project. gotify/server features a WebUI and functionality for:
- sending messages via a REST-API
- subscribing/receiving messages via a web socket connection
- managing users, clients and applications
Updated the link AGAIN
I'll look into cleaning this up so its viable for the store. Since Uptime Kuma is up and now supports Gotify notifications, I could see this working on a separate cloudron used just for your monitoring stack.
@atridad Good idea, and Signal-cli is another good one to self-host.
Telegram notifications seem to work fine as well.
Yeah! Signal definitely works too. Im sure you could also make it work with Matrix and the webhook notifications in Update Kuma.
@atridad you packaged the signal-cli as well?