Support email split routing
-
hi @girish are you planning on including this feature in v10?
I would be so thankful, would make my life so much easier.
In my mind it should be an easy feature to give the option always look up the mx server, even if it's sent to the hosted domain. -
@girish Could I please get feedback
this feature actually is quite important for my future planning...PS. I really appreciate your great work!
but this is quite an important feature for us now. And we might have to change our stack becuase it is creatign too much busy work at the moment -
@gobenizzle I investigated this again and I made a real task now - https://git.cloudron.io/platform/box/-/work_items/908 . It requires some product decisions so atleast we will have closure for 10.1 (i.e whether we will implement it and how we will implement it). Currently, we are rolling out 10.0 , so this will be for the next release (month or so from now)
-
@gobenizzle I investigated this again and I made a real task now - https://git.cloudron.io/platform/box/-/work_items/908 . It requires some product decisions so atleast we will have closure for 10.1 (i.e whether we will implement it and how we will implement it). Currently, we are rolling out 10.0 , so this will be for the next release (month or so from now)
@girish thank you so much. Excited to see what you find.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login