SerpBear is an Open Source Search Engine Position Tracking App. It allows you to track your website's keyword positions in Google and get notified of their positions.
- Unlimited Keywords: Add unlimited domains and unlimited keywords to track their SERP.
- Email Notification: Get notified of your keyword position changes daily/weekly/monthly through email.
- SERP API: SerpBear comes with built-in API that you can use for your marketing & data reporting tools.
- Google Search Console Integration: Get the actual visit count, impressions & more for Each keyword.
- Mobile App: Add the PWA app to your mobile for a better mobile experience.
- Next.js for Frontend & Backend.
- Sqlite for Database.
IMO, Great Addition For Cloudron
Cloudron already features a variety of applications for small business owners and website operators, and having a tool such as SerpBear would save me a lot of money from using other tools (anywhere from $18-$50+ a month). I do recognize that it's technically not free beyond 10k lookups a month, as you'd have to pay ScrapingAnt fees after that.