I ran Cloudron with a combination of Tailscale & Cloudflared for two weeks without a public IP at my home setup. So far, everything was working well and I didn't encounter any significant issues. Below is the process that I followed:
1# I had two servers - one for Cloudron and the second with docker and docker-compose. Tailscale was installed and configured with Tailscale IP on both servers. The automatic domain configured was disabled in Cloudron and was set manually.
2# I ran the docker-compose.yml file on the second server using the following:
command: tunnel run
3# I set up and configured the domain in the Cloudflared UI, and used HTTPS for the Cloudron Tailscale IP with No TLS Verify enabled.