ruihildt last edited by
From the notion-like thread, "Twake covers all of your organizational needs through a single platform".
Integrates in a single interface:
- Smartphone apps
It was a startup with a closed-source product which was bought by Linagora (open source company providing dev for french gov, big companies, etc.).
I asked on their chat, and they plan to integrate it to open paas and keep a standalone version in parallel.
I'm pretty excited by this, it looks really good and the fact it's supported by an open source shop is even better.
Install guide (docker compose): https://github.com/TwakeApp/Twake/blob/master/documentation/INSTALL.md
@ruihildt sounds great, thanks!
We should upvote OpenPaaS itself too
Be good if there was a way to make Upvotes developer sponsorship pledges!
$100 = 10 App Wishlist Sponsorship Upvotes. I don't mind sponsoring a few things here and there - but developers have to eat, so I think if everyone wants specific apps, start pledging some Paypal dollars in the Wishlist threads to feed the hungry
@marcusquinn I think my ideal scenario would be something like
- Cloudron 6.0 fully open source again
- Cloudron sets-up an Open Collective
- all subscription monies get paid into the collective and all monies coming in/ out totally transparent (this is one of the really nice features of open collective) - sadly in reality this might not make much sense because of default %'s taken out - although OC recently started trialing 0% fees (still payment processor fees, obviously) with pay it forward option for contributors.
- option for people to pay more money into the collective should the so choose and have the means. Either lump sum or regular amount (both are already supported).
- developers who make wished-for apps can also be paid out of the collective and everything is totally transparent.
Or something like that
I think I'm OK with informal for now, as we're kinda family here
I posted this in the wrong thread too, ooops
Back on topic though, +1 this app I would totally use it.
I also just came across this and it looks like an excellent addition to the Clouron ecosystem, a bit of a Slack alternative with additional features such as Calendars and Document storage.