Often teams have a need for the ‘holy trinity’ of group management tools:
- A tool for real-time communication (i.e. chat),
- a space for asynchronous comms (email or a forum etc) and,
- a space for static content (a wiki or doc management app).
1 and 3 have lots of nice LDAP enabled options. There isn't really anything for 2. LDAP for Discourse (and NodeBB) would fix this.
Also related is my request to be able to filter the app store to LDAP-enabled apps.
@jdaviescoates What software/tools did you choose for your group management setup?
- CMS (if different than blog)
- Doc (if different than doc management)
My list at the moment is
- Ghost (cms/blog)
- Discourse (forum)
- Discord for community (or Rocket.chat for intranet)
Only wiki.js allows LDAP