the only thing I changed, after it was not working, was the servername in the general-settings, from an UUID to the fqdn, in the hope it would be better. that's all.
sorry, I double thought of that also, but no, I haven't. I remember that after creating the instance I did set up my usual admin account & then had to add my personal user-account manually, I assumed there was no LDAP-connection (like wallabag), but did'nt check on it due to timely-restrictions. (means also NO time to fiddle with the setup)
only after I added more users to it I checked for an LDAP-plugin and saw it is existent, but was not working. also - due to timely-restirctions - not investigating why it didn't work out of the box.
since I had some time now, I started investigating, especially, since I had to create more and more user-accounts all way long, as the provided media gained on interests.
after 35 years of systemadministration, I know, sometimes unexplainable things happen – it's just not always straight forward as it everyone would suspect.
hab's gut derweil