adrw
Posts
-
Postgresql not starting with "Resetting root password" infinite loop -
Postgresql not starting with "Resetting root password" infinite loop -
Postgresql not starting with "Resetting root password" infinite loop -
Postgresql not starting with "Resetting root password" infinite loop -
Postgresql not starting with "Resetting root password" infinite loopMy Postgresql seems to have an infinite loop and won't start, any ideas?
2022-01-24T20:21:05.000Z Resetting root password 2022-01-24T20:22:43.000Z Detected existing installation 2022-01-24T20:22:43.000Z Resetting root password 2022-01-24T20:24:22.000Z Detected existing installation 2022-01-24T20:24:22.000Z Resetting root password 2022-01-24T20:26:03.000Z Detected existing installation -
SOGo Contacts Export -
SOGo Contacts ExportI'm in the process of migrating my SOGo instance to a new Cloudron server and am trying to manually export, then import contacts and calendar. Contacts appears initially to work but on inspection, the imported set is missing a lot of phone numbers, email addresses, and other fields within the contact entries. Has anyone experienced this before? Any idea how best to address it?
One idea would be linking both instances with a desktop Contacts syncing app and manually drag the entries over. It seems like a lot of legwork to handle what surprisingly seems like a broken export or import feature of SOGo.
-
Sharding Cloudron or Partial Restores -
Sharding Cloudron or Partial Restores@humptydumpty Thanks, I did see that. For email, I'm unsure how much is manual. For example, I have contacts and calendar data in Sogo. Do I need to recreate the identical usernames in the new Cloudron for that data to map correctly? What if the Gid/Uid for the user end up being different? Similarly for Nextcloud, is there a known happy path for what is necessary to restore an app to a different Cloudron and map the user data?
-
Sharding Cloudron or Partial Restores@neurokrish Agreed, I want to split my current Cloudron into 2 where one has email, Sogo, Bitwarden, and everything else is on my home server Cloudron.
-
Sharding Cloudron or Partial RestoresI currently have a single Cloudron instance on a beefy VPS but want to split it between my home server for data intensive apps (ie. Nextcloud) and a cheap VPS for email since my house doesn't have a static IP. What would be the recommended way to migrate just email and Bitwarden to the cheap VPS but all other apps and data to my new Cloudron on my home server?
-
Cloudron failing to load after reboot -
Cloudron failing to load after rebootI think my Cloudron is on 6.2.4 (7.0.X has been failing to update since it was released) and Ubuntu 18. Cloudron prompted to reboot after I assume some Ubuntu updates and now Cloudron won't load. The server seems to be online based on ping of the IP and domains but I can't ssh into the box and nothing loads in the browser. It's on a discount VPS so I don't have a UI from the hosting provider to see the logs on the box. Any ideas on how to debug this further or roll it back other than a full restore from backup?
Update 1: ssh now works, maybe reboot was taking a long time
Update 2: I ran/home/yellowtent/box/setup/start.shfrom the support docs and after a while Cloudron admin started running. First time I've encountered such a long boot (>20-40 mins) but glad it's back up! -
Wordpress failing to boot on DB upgrades@girish I submitted a ticket from my Cloudron dashboard, many thanks!
-
Wordpress failing to boot on DB upgrades@girish I'd have to check with the main moderator for that site but I don't think any plugins have been updated recently. I noticed the app was broken and have tried restarting the app and it keeps failing with the same DB failure, not sure if it correlates to a recent Cloudron upgrade.
-
Wordpress failing to boot on DB upgradesSeeing the following error in my logs when trying to boot a long running Wordpress managed app
One or more database tables are unavailable. The database may need to be repaired.Anyone seen this before or have ideas on how to fix?
-
Backups failing for 3 weeks -
Backups failing for 3 weeks -
Backups failing for 3 weeks -
Backups failing for 3 weeks