Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
calenoC

caleno

@caleno
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
22
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Update 8.0.3 - Failed: HttpError: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'apps.cpuQuota' in 'field list'
    calenoC caleno
    Support mysql update

    😛 I'll do an OS upgrade which probably will fix this issue


  • Update 8.0.3 - Failed: HttpError: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'apps.cpuQuota' in 'field list'
    calenoC caleno
    Support mysql update
    mysql> ALTER TABLE apps RENAME COLUMN cpuShares to cpuQuota;
    ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'COLUMN cpuShares to cpuQuota' at line 1
    mysql> ^DBye
    
    root:~# mysql --version 
    mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.42, for Linux (x86_64) using  EditLine wrapper
    

    Mhmm, I thought I had done an OS upgrade

    root:~# lsb_release -a
    No LSB modules are available.
    Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
    Description:	Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
    Release:	20.04
    Codename:	focal
    

    Is 20.04 still supported?


  • Update 8.0.3 - Failed: HttpError: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'apps.cpuQuota' in 'field list'
    calenoC caleno
    Support mysql update

    Upgrade 8.0.3 failed which resulted in en empty cloduron

    box.log with multiple ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR messages

    HttpError: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'apps.cpuQuota' in 'field list'
        at BoxError.toHttpError (/home/yellowtent/box/src/boxerror.js:106:16)
        at listByUser (/home/yellowtent/box/src/routes/apps.js:111:37)
        at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5) {
      status: 500,
      internalError: BoxError: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'apps.cpuQuota' in 'field list'
          at Query.queryCallback (/home/yellowtent/box/src/database.js:91:38)
          at Query.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:526:10)
          at Query._callback (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:488:16)
          at Sequence.end (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Sequence.js:83:24)
          at Query.ErrorPacket (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Query.js:92:8)
          at Protocol._parsePacket (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:291:23)
          at Parser._parsePacket (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:433:10)
          at Parser.write (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:43:10)
          at Protocol.write (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:38:16)
          at Socket.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:88:28) {
        reason: 'Database Error',
        details: {},
        nestedError: Error: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'apps.cpuQuota' in 'field list'
            at Sequence._packetToError (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Sequence.js:47:14)
            at Query.ErrorPacket (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/sequences/Query.js:79:18)
            at Protocol._parsePacket (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:291:23)
            at Parser._parsePacket (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:433:10)
            at Parser.write (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Parser.js:43:10)
            at Protocol.write (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/protocol/Protocol.js:38:16)
            at Socket.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:88:28)
            at Socket.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/Connection.js:526:10)
            at Socket.emit (node:events:518:28)
            at addChunk (node:internal/streams/readable:559:12)
            --------------------
            at Pool.query (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql/lib/Pool.js:199:23)
            at /home/yellowtent/box/src/database.js:96:31
            at new Promise (<anonymous>)
            at Object.query (/home/yellowtent/box/src/database.js:87:12)
            at list (/home/yellowtent/box/src/apps.js:1124:36)
            at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
            at async Object.listByUser (/home/yellowtent/box/src/apps.js:1141:20) {
          code: 'ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR',
          errno: 1054,
          sqlMessage: "Unknown column 'apps.cpuQuota' in 'field list'",
          sqlState: '42S22',
          index: 0,
          sql: 'SELECT apps.id,apps.appStoreId,apps.installationState,apps.errorJson,apps.runState,apps.health,apps.containerId,apps.manifestJson,apps.accessRestrictionJson,apps.memoryLimit,apps.cpuQuota,apps.label,apps.notes,apps.tagsJson,apps.taskId,apps.reverseProxyConfigJson,apps.s
    ervicesConfigJson,apps.operatorsJson,apps.sso,apps.debugModeJson,apps.enableBackup,apps.proxyAuth,apps.containerIp,apps.crontab,apps.creationTime,apps.updateTime,apps.enableAutomaticUpdate,apps.upstreamUri,apps.checklistJson,apps.enableMailbox,apps.mailboxDisplayName,apps.mailboxNa
    me,apps.mailboxDomain,apps.enableInbox,apps.inboxName,apps.inboxDomain,apps.enableTurn,apps.enableRedis,apps.storageVolumeId,apps.storageVolumePrefix,apps.ts,apps.healthTime,(apps.icon IS NOT NULL) AS hasIcon,(apps.appStoreIcon IS NOT NULL) AS hasAppStoreIcon, hostPorts, environmen
    tVariables, portTypes, portCounts, envNames, envValues, subdomains, domains, subdomainTypes, subdomainEnvironmentVariables, subdomainCertificateJsons, volumeIds, volumeReadOnlys FROM apps LEFT JOIN (SELECT id, GROUP_CONCAT(CAST(appPortBindings.hostPort AS CHAR(6))) AS hostPorts, GR
    OUP_CONCAT(appPortBindings.environmentVariable) AS environmentVariables, GROUP_CONCAT(appPortBindings.type) AS portTypes, GROUP_CONCAT(CAST(appPortBindings.count AS CHAR(6))) AS portCounts FROM apps LEFT JOIN appPortBindings ON apps.id = appPortBindings.appId GROUP BY apps.id) AS q
    1 on q1.id = apps.id LEFT JOIN (SELECT id, JSON_ARRAYAGG(appEnvVars.name) AS envNames, JSON_ARRAYAGG(appEnvVars.value) AS envValues FROM apps LEFT JOIN appEnvVars ON apps.id = appEnvVars.appId GROUP BY apps.id) AS q2 on q2.id = apps.id LEFT JOIN (SELECT id, JSON_ARRAYAGG(locations.
    subdomain) AS subdomains, JSON_ARRAYAGG(locations.domain) AS domains, JSON_ARRAYAGG(locations.type) AS subdomainTypes, JSON_ARRAYAGG(locations.environmentVariable) AS subdomainEnvironmentVariables, JSON_ARRAYAGG(locations.certificateJson) AS subdomainCertificateJsons FROM apps LEFT
     JOIN locations ON apps.id = locations.appId GROUP BY apps.id) AS q3 on q3.id = apps.id LEFT JOIN (SELECT id, JSON_ARRAYAGG(appMounts.volumeId) AS volumeIds, JSON_ARRAYAGG(appMounts.readOnly) AS volumeReadOnlys FROM apps LEFT JOIN appMounts ON apps.id = appMounts.appId GROUP BY app
    s.id) AS q4 on q4.id = apps.id ORDER BY apps.id'
        },
        code: 'ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR',
        sqlMessage: "Unknown column 'apps.cpuQuota' in 'field list'"
      },
      details: {}
    }
    
    

    When I run start.sh I get this message

    [ERROR] AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: ifError got unwanted exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'COLUMN cpuShares to cpuQuota' at line 1
        at /home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/db-migrate/lib/commands/on-complete.js:15:14
        at tryCatcher (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
        at Promise.successAdapter (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/nodeify.js:22:30)
        at Promise._settlePromise (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:601:21)
        at Promise._settlePromiseCtx (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:641:10)
        at _drainQueueStep (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:97:12)
        at _drainQueue (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:86:9)
        at Async._drainQueues (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:102:5)
        at Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:15:14)
        at process.processImmediate (node:internal/timers:478:21)
        at Packet.asError (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql2/lib/packets/packet.js:728:17)
        at Query.execute (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql2/lib/commands/command.js:29:26)
        at Connection.handlePacket (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql2/lib/connection.js:456:32)
        at PacketParser.onPacket (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql2/lib/connection.js:85:12)
        at PacketParser.executeStart (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql2/lib/packet_parser.js:75:16)
        at Socket.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/mysql2/lib/connection.js:92:25)
        at Socket.emit (node:events:518:28)
        at addChunk (node:internal/streams/readable:559:12)
        at readableAddChunkPushByteMode (node:internal/streams/readable:510:3)
        at Readable.push (node:internal/streams/readable:390:5)
        at TCP.onStreamRead (node:internal/stream_base_commons:190:23)
    2024-08-14T07:05:02 ==> start: DB migration failed
    
    

    Please advise

    Br,
    Lennart


  • Community support for Humhub
    calenoC caleno
    Humhub

    @girish I think this is what you are or was looking for 🙂 user_default_space.png


  • Custom app install complains about subdomain
    calenoC caleno
    Support api cli

    Updated cloudron cli, or so I thought. Running in WSL 🙃

    Anyways, I mange to update cloudron cli and now it dont complain about subdomains. 🎅


  • Custom app install complains about subdomain
    calenoC caleno
    Support api cli

    It seems the same happens for appstore apps 🤔

    cloudron install --appstore-id com.documize.cloudronapp?version=0.6.0 -l sub.domain.com
    

    Failed to install app: 400 message: subdomain is required


  • Custom app install complains about subdomain
    calenoC caleno
    Support api cli

    Hey,

    I am trying to install a custom app but I get an error.

    Failed to install app: 400 message: subdomain is required
    

    I get this even if I provide subdomain, and domain resolves to cloduron server.

    Thanks for any insights to why this is happening.


  • Changed app to use bare domain, stuck Waiting for DNS propagation
    calenoC caleno
    Support dns namecheap

    @girish No I've not patched manually, I have assumed 😛 sorry
    I assumed the latest update was with the CNAME/A-record fix was live.

    The thing was that my home server has been offline for a while and when I started it up it updated to from v7.0.4 to v7.1.3 then v7.1.3 to v7.1.4.

    After that the DNS propagation didnt work any longer, as it had done before.


  • Changed app to use bare domain, stuck Waiting for DNS propagation
    calenoC caleno
    Support dns namecheap

    @girish After update I get error when propagating DNS. Or at least I thinks it is related because it worked before.

    It is a subdomain pointing to a CNAME (duckdns) and it complains on all nsX.hyp.net.

    Apr 09 11:33:38 box:dns/waitfordns resolveIp: Checking if xxx has A record at xxxx
    Apr 09 11:33:38 box:dns/waitfordns resolveIp: Checking if xxx has CNAME record at xxxx
    Apr 09 11:33:38 box:dns/waitfordns resolveIp: Resolving xxx CNAME record xxx
    Apr 09 11:33:38 box:dns/waitfordns isChangeSynced: NS ns1.hyp.net (151.249.124.1) errored when resolve xxx (A): Error: queryA EREFUSED xxx
    Apr 09 11:33:38 box:dns/waitfordns waitForDns: xxx at ns ns1.hyp.net: not done
    Apr 09 11:33:38 box:dns/waitfordns Attempt 7 failed. Will retry: ETRYAGAIN
    

    Final error message

    An error occurred during the install operation: DNS Error: DNS A Record is not synced yet: ETRYAGAIN
    

  • Plausible (Analytics Platform)
    calenoC caleno
    App Wishlist

    Any news on this?

    I would also like to se Plausible in Cloudron app store.
    They have gained much traction lately and are GDPR compliant which is nice.

    I've tried their service and I liked it so now I am looking for self hosting option.

    Plausible on Cloudron would be nice.


  • pq: null value in column "port" violates not-null constraint
    calenoC caleno
    Statping

    @girish

    Not sure this is related but I get WOD on one site and login loading "forever" on another.


  • pq: null value in column "port" violates not-null constraint
    calenoC caleno
    Statping
    Mar 08 11:00:17 (/source/database/database.go:439)
    Mar 08 11:00:17 [2021-03-08 10:00:17] pq: null value in column "port" violates not-null constraint
    Mar 08 11:00:17 ERRO[0000] pq: null value in column "port" violates not-null constraint device="map[arch:amd64 num_cpu:8]" os="map[name:linux]" runtime="map[go_maxprocs:8 go_numcgocalls:1 go_numroutines:14 name:go version:go1.15.6]" type=notifier
    

    I see this error in two installations on different serveres.

    Anyone knows what is wrong?


  • How to authenticate in gitlab pipline?
    calenoC caleno
    Docker Registry

    @caleno said in How to authenticate in gitlab pipline?:

    @klawitterb

    I have token auth activated or at least configured and I can still log inn with Cloudron username and password + 2fa.

    I'd like the token auth to work via Gitlab and maybe the case above points to a configuration issue.

    I have to investigate further.

    BTW. Maybe it is just working for the UI.


  • How to authenticate in gitlab pipline?
    calenoC caleno
    Docker Registry

    @klawitterb

    I have token auth activated or at least configured and I can still log inn with Cloudron username and password + 2fa.

    I'd like the token auth to work via Gitlab and maybe the case above points to a configuration issue.

    I have to investigate further.


  • How to authenticate in gitlab pipline?
    calenoC caleno
    Docker Registry

    @klawitterb @girish

    If I understand it correctly the gitlab integration makes gitlab the authority for docker registry submitting jwt tokens for authentication. To create these tokens you either make a access token deploy token or a personal token (especially if you are using 2fa) and one should be able to authenticate to the registry, correct?

    I've tried all sorts of tokens and changing the docker-client in authproxy and nginxconfig without success.

    Has anyone manged to get this working? ><


  • App removed from store?
    calenoC caleno
    YOURLS

    @nebulon Super! I can confirm that it is back in the store! Thank you 🙂


  • App removed from store?
    calenoC caleno
    YOURLS

    Hoi!

    I can't find the yourls in the app store anymore, is it removed?

    Br,
    Lennart


  • Can't backup/update Minio
    calenoC caleno
    Support

    @girish no


  • Can't backup/update Minio
    calenoC caleno
    Support

    When the filsystem backup finally gave up it exited with this error message

    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]: box:backups runBackupTask: backup task taking too long. killing
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]: box:shell backup-snapshot/app_928befdc-82c6-4f1e-8947-6bb3424be216 code: EPERM, signal: undefined
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]: box:progress backup: 100 Backuptask crashed
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]: box:apptask s3-oslo.uib.cloud update aborted because backup failed { BackupsError: Backuptask crashed
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at /home/yellowtent/box/src/backups.js:487:29
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at f (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/once/once.js:25:25)
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/src/shell.js:69:9)
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:211:7)
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at ChildProcess.kill (internal/child_process.js:395:12)
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at Timeout.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/src/backups.js:503:12)
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at ontimeout (timers.js:475:11)
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:310:5)
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:     at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:270:5)
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:   name: 'BackupsError',
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:   reason: 'internal error',
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:   message: 'Backuptask crashed',
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]:   backupError: true }
    Jun 14 11:48:42  node[23567]: box:apptask s3-oslo updating app with values: {"installationState":"installed","installationProgress":"","health":null,"updateConfig":null}
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]: box:apptask Apptask completed with error { BackupsError: Backuptask crashed
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at /home/yellowtent/box/src/backups.js:487:29
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at f (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/once/once.js:25:25)
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/src/shell.js:69:9)
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:211:7)
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at ChildProcess.kill (internal/child_process.js:395:12)
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at Timeout.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/src/backups.js:503:12)
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at ontimeout (timers.js:475:11)
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:310:5)
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:     at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:270:5)
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:   name: 'BackupsError',
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:   reason: 'internal error',
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:   message: 'Backuptask crashed',
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]:   backupError: true }
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]: box:apptask Apptask completed for 928befdc-82c6-4f1e-8947-6bb3424be216
    Jun 14 11:48:43  node[23567]: box:taskmanager Task for 928befdc-82c6-4f1e-8947-6bb3424be216 pid 1331 completed with status 50
    

  • Can't backup/update Minio
    calenoC caleno
    Support

    Fore some reason it is not possible to backup Minio app to another Minio app.
    The backup/update process starts then stalls and eventually, after 4 hours, it crashes and spits out the error message below.

    (Hovering hover this app tells me that it is making a backup.)
    0_1528972382296_mino_update_stuck-2018-06-14 12-30-58.png

    Jun 13 11:44:23 node[23567]: box:backups runBackupTask: backup task taking too long. killing
    Jun 13 11:44:23  node[23567]: box:shell backup-snapshot/app_928befdc-82c6-4f1e-8947-6bb3424be216 code: EPERM, signal: undefined
    Jun 13 11:44:23  node[23567]: box:progress backup: 100 Backuptask crashed
    Jun 13 11:44:23  node[23567]: box:apptask s3.app error backing up app: BackupsError: Backuptask crashed
    Jun 13 11:44:23  node[23567]: box:apptask s3.app updating app with values: {"installationState":"installed","installationProgress":"Backuptask crashed"}
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]: box:apptask Apptask completed with error { BackupsError: Backuptask crashed
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at /home/yellowtent/box/src/backups.js:487:29
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at f (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/once/once.js:25:25)
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/src/shell.js:69:9)
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:211:7)
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at ChildProcess.kill (internal/child_process.js:395:12)
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at Timeout.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/src/backups.js:503:12)
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at ontimeout (timers.js:475:11)
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:310:5)
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:     at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:270:5)
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:   name: 'BackupsError',
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:   reason: 'internal error',
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]:   message: 'Backuptask crashed' }
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]: box:apptask Apptask completed for 928befdc-82c6-4f1e-8947-6bb3424be216
    Jun 13 11:44:24  node[23567]: box:taskmanager Task for 928befdc-82c6-4f1e-8947-6bb3424be216 pid 27623 completed with status 50
    

    Even if I change backup to local filesystem the Minio app won't be backed up nor updated.
    I started an update yesterday at ~1245 and today at 07:30 it is still "updating".

    How can I debug this? Which logs should I parse? How do I stop a backup job?

    Error message from daily backups when Minio daily backups are enabled

    { stack: 'BackupsError: Backuptask crashed\n    at /home/yellowtent/box/src/backups.js:487:29\n    at f (/home/yellowtent/box/node_modules/once/once.js:25:25)\n    at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (/home/yellowtent/box/src/shell.js:64:9)\n    at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)\n    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)\n    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:198:12)',
      name: 'BackupsError',
      reason: 'internal error',
      message: 'Backuptask crashed' }
    
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search