Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Humhub

14 Topics 135 Posts
  • HumHub - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    girishG

[1.5.4]

Update HumHub to 1.15.4 Full changelog Enh #6888: Better support for custom caches Fix #6851: Update HumHub Prosemirror (fixes legacy emoji support) Fix #6859: Hide scheduled and draft content on other user profile pages Fix #6871: Cache is not deleted after deleting a value in the settings Fix #6894: Fix obsolete notifications
  • Request: include LESS package

1 Votes
    9 Posts
    robiR

It seems like they could use a gallery of cool custom themes for download..

• PWA support

0 Votes
    25 Posts
    girishG

@ccfu are you able to install it on the demo so I can try to understand what is different ? https://my.demo.cloudron.io (username / password: cloudron)

• 1 Votes
    8 Posts
    S

@nebulon that's a rather strange requirement from Etherpad: to be able to embed the app (etherpad) but still need to authenticate each user with their individual account in the originating etherpad server (despite having an API to authenticate)

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    S

Getting a fork started is certainly a start 🙂
    I haven't really had a look at or even used previous versions of HumHub so I imagine it taking some time to find out exactly what changed with the newer version that broke old themes. My first guess though from the internal error and "It looks like you may have taken a wrong turn" messages in addition to one of the pull requests on github that suggests changing "$canWrite" to "$canEdit" almost makes me think there was a bunch of changes to how data is referenced that causes a mismatch in what the theme is attempting to reference because it's reference point is completely different. Could be wrong though; I'm not terribly experienced in web development.

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

What's the error? Maybe we need to make some path writable.

• 0 Votes
    24 Posts
    randyjcR

Confirmed fix btw I’ll close the upstream ticket.

• php.ini for increasing upload limit

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    randyjcR

Confirmed, and THANKS!

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    C

OK, thanks for your help, it should be okay, I'll let you know if needed.

• Community support for Humhub

3 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

@caleno Yes, indeed, I found it later! Forgot to update this thread.

• Username display instead name

0 Votes
    8 Posts
    P

@girish
    Understood, will do. Thank you.

• Admin account

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@kris The default is admin / changeme . Does that work (or not) ? You can access this from the tool bar:

6ac6be5e-3a90-4b10-86c2-1fa362219540-image.png

• App seems to be broken after 0.3 update

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@RazielKanos I would just reinstall the app . The initial versions are quite unstable (in fact, it didn't even have update code until the latest package).

• HumHub Installation issue

Moved Solved
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    jdaviescoatesJ

@nebulon said in HumHub Installation issue:

This is solved with package v0.3.0 now. @vladimir-d rewrote the initial setup altogether for that.

Thanks @vladimir-d 🙏