Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
P

pHneutre

@pHneutre
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
24
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    @nebulon FINALLY! the mail arrived. So, Discourse was not correctly configured, as for the POP3 host and password. Good to know, I'll document that internally.

    Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the time and thouroughness!


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    When changing POP3 polling host from my.soletic.cloud to mail (the name on the local network?), I get :

    88643348-ab5b-490f-a4d2-aed9fd952fd9-image.jpeg

    If I try mail.soletic.cloud (public address just in case?), I get:

    1537875e-702f-4a99-a9be-88cd6829e923-image.jpeg


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    @nebulon This will move the whole cloudron instance's mail server to this name. Aren't there any references I should worry about when doing this? (we're hosting a bunch of services, I don't know all of them)


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    @nebulon
    Yes:
    e2dd03d0-9a25-4564-b7e3-54f27dcb72e5-image.jpeg

    What do you exactly mean by "with mail as the host in discourse" ? My Discourse settings are as above. Host is the default one (my) :
    74f99d00-ae76-438b-8d4e-a5cc917312ba-image.jpeg


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    @nebulon I get exactly that (except for the IP address ofc).


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    @nebulon

    CLOUDRON_MAIL_POP3_PORT=9595
    CLOUDRON_MAIL_POP3S_PORT=9995
    CLOUDRON_MAIL_SMTP_SERVER=mail
    CLOUDRON_MAIL_IMAP_SERVER=mail

    So that was why the pop3 polling port was 9595 on Discourse. I reverted it to 9595 and tried again replying by email. Still nothing, and the timeout on 9595 is back (at least it's consistent).
    Could there be a port conflict? How could I check that?


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    Bumping this thread in case someone got an idea.


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    @james Ah yes sure.
    POP3 polling enabled and :
    e874f470-7499-4766-98b7-60f32171c12e-image.jpeg

    Note: POP3 polling port was actually 9595 (and wasn't considered modified by discourse (no green dot)), so that explains the 9595 call (but why was there a 995 call too then?). I just changed it to 995 and tried again to send an email (and waited for the 5 min of polling period), but no luck.


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    @james As soon as I understand what you mean by that 🙂


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    @james I didn't realize it was necessary, thanks.
    I set it up on the 10th of march at 17:49. From this moment, the Discourse logs hasn't shown any TCP timeout on 995 anymore. But mails remain ineffective.
    These errors remain afterwards:

    5848241d-dba7-40fe-b9d8-c00f6d43de97-image.jpeg
    I suspect the SMTPServerBusy reveals a new problem?


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    @james I don't know but it was a bad example, I've got this error for 995 as well:
    236028b6-d584-4298-82b2-5327b4dcec68-image.jpeg


  • Incoming Email: cannot open mailbox
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    Reply by email does not work on my Discourse.
    Discourse logs say multiple instances of:

    Job exception: Timeout to open TCP connection to my.soletic.cloud:9595
    Job exception: Timeout to open TCP connection to my.soletic.cloud:995

    My mailbox looks good to me:
    68d630ba-1a0c-4e46-8bbf-54e0de49a413-image.jpeg
    (I actually just changed the owner to the app, before that it was a user group, not sure if that matters)

    And my Discourse mailbox settings as well:
    1ca75cc3-8454-4c9f-a29e-af16a35cf4c5-image.jpeg

    When test-sending an email reply to a Discourse message notification, it seems to be received:
    b6252517-dec1-4a71-95a3-68f4db976783-image.jpeg
    But the message does not reach the Discourse thread to which it replies.

    Any help appreciated.


  • How to backup and delete plugins?
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    Thanks you guys! Not sure if there's a "solved" button that I'm missing in here but problem and questions solved.


  • How to backup and delete plugins?
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    I saw on previous posts that I simply need to delete the plugin folder in /app/code/plugins.

    1. Could this be added to the docs please?
    2. I would like to backup the plugins directory before proceeding. For this I'm trying to mv plugins plugins.backup but even with gosu cloudron:cloudron before, it fails as parent folder is read-only.
      What is the standard way to proceed?
    3. Cloudron is not a Discourse-supported way of self-hosting so docs is scarce. Is there an app.yml somewhere (couldn't find one with find) that lists the plugins or has this been removed?

    (I'm on Discourse 2.8.14 if that matters)


  • How to backup and delete plugins?
    P pHneutre
    Discourse

    Referenced Topic: https://forum.cloudron.io/post/55243
    Agreed, how to uninstall plugins should be added to the docs. I can't find the app.yml file in my app.


  • Skip to Latest Version in Cloudron Application Updates
    P pHneutre
    Discuss cloudron updates suggestion feature-request

    Would it be possible to have an automation of the upgrades until there are no more upgrades, then? For example a button "upgrade to latest" that would upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1, then without intervention from 1.1 to 1.2, etc.?


  • Operator should can update theirs apps
    P pHneutre
    Support operator

    I support this.

    To clarify, this is a UX bug and not a feature request, because this leads an operator to see "No new updates available" when clicking "Check for updates", while there are new updates, which is misleading.


  • InvoiceNinja: Links don't work on PDF anymore
    P pHneutre
    Invoice Ninja

    @nebulon No luck. I always created links with a schema, and IN built-in links parameters (such as $view_url) don't work either. Plus, if you open the unclickable PDF with a PDF editor, no link is detected at all.


  • InvoiceNinja: Links don't work on PDF anymore
    P pHneutre
    Invoice Ninja

    @jdaviescoates Yes these were on-the-fly translations. And it seems that you couldn't reproduce my problem. Thanks for checking.


  • InvoiceNinja: Links don't work on PDF anymore
    P pHneutre
    Invoice Ninja

    Why yes, I have been asked for a PDF with a clickable link so I provided 😅 . Now for an unclickable link (which does sound more appropriate indeed) (same expiration date).

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search