Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
V

vova

@vova
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
15
Topics
8
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • How can I increase the rate limits of the firewall rules?
    V vova
    WordPress (Developer) firewall networking wp rocket wordpress

    @girish It is a Cloudron app - Wordpress unmanaged. I will check the log message.


  • How can I increase the rate limits of the firewall rules?
    V vova
    WordPress (Developer) firewall networking wp rocket wordpress

    @girish said in How can I increase the rate limits of the firewall rules?:

    Only for incoming connections

    Thank you. The connections are incoming, I think. We send packets from server 1 to server 2 (server 2 is where Cloudron is). The packets are product data like updated prices, discounts, quantities (100 products per packet), and the packet is 40-50kb, the total number of products is ~4100.


  • How can I increase the rate limits of the firewall rules?
    V vova
    WordPress (Developer) firewall networking wp rocket wordpress

    Hello!

    We are sending data from a Bulgarian server (where our net app is) to a server in Germany (where our website is) for product update purposes. Recently, maybe a few weeks ago, the transfer time increased from 7-12 mins to ~45-60 mins. And 2 days ago we receive a timeout error in the net app. We have contacted the hosting provider in Germany and our internet provider in Bulgaria because we think it might be a network issue. The guys from Germany have replayed that the packets loss (checked with MTR report and it is ~4-5%) is probably because of the rate limits that the firewall has, however, they said they are not very familiar with Cloudron and aren't 100% sure. While we are still investigating the cause of this error and the increased sending time, I am willing to increase the limits for test purposes. Do you guys think that this might be the issue?


  • Redis Object cache
    V vova
    WordPress (Developer) redis

    Do we need any additional adjustments to the Redis object cache plugin and/or in the wp-config file?

    I have super slow dashboard once I activate the plugin.

    Also yesterday I had a strange issue - my mini-cart had a product but when I add another one this product disappear and the new one takes its place, aka it is only visual. It happens on every browser, even private browser and even after cookies clearing. Once I flushed the Redis cache the problem disappeared. Because of this, I have disabled the Redis object cache yesterday.

    P.S I am using WP Rocket + Cloudflare with the recommended settings. WP Rocket also suggests using the Redis object cache.


  • Automatically delete old emails (RoundCube)
    V vova
    Support roundcube email

    I used to do this in CPanel:

    Minute: 45
    Hour: 06
    Day: *
    Month: *
    Weekday: *
    Command: /usr/bin/archivemail --quiet --delete --days 10 /home/vova/mail/inbox

    where vova is my username


  • Automatically delete old emails (RoundCube)
    V vova
    Support roundcube email

    I have ~20 emails and their inbox is getting larger and larger. How can I auto-delete emails, from all boxes, that are older than 6 months, for example?


  • Wordpress (unmanaged) doesn't send any emails.
    V vova
    WordPress (Developer) email wordpress unmanaged

    While Cloudron sends the emails either by test email or from a mailing app without any problems, Wordpress doesn't send any emails. I tried setting up the SMTP plugin but the setup gave me an error after using the suggested settings from my Cloudron. I can't even change the administration email of WordPress.


  • Some kind of redis error breaking the app
    V vova
    Support redis ec2 aws

    I tried server restart but didn't help. Can access the web terminal only from the logs and it is in constant reconnecting.

    redis error.jpg

    P.S. Just tried to recover from backup and it shows the same error.


  • API request to Wordpress (unmanaged) app received through the browser but not through our warehouse system(program)
    V vova
    Support wordpress networking

    @girish So, it was the TLS. Changed it to 1.2 and the requests went smooth and fast. Thanks for the tips 🙂


  • API request to Wordpress (unmanaged) app received through the browser but not through our warehouse system(program)
    V vova
    Support wordpress networking

    @girish said in API request to Wordpress (unmanaged) app received through the browser but not through our warehouse system(program):

    SSL3/TLS1/TLS1.1

    Thanks, I will check this because the active protocols for the shared host are: tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, tls, tlsv1.0, tlsv1.1, tlsv1.2.

    Probably the connection between the net app and the site was < tls1.2 and it was still supported by the shared host.


  • API request to Wordpress (unmanaged) app received through the browser but not through our warehouse system(program)
    V vova
    Support wordpress networking

    The request goes through Talend HTTP API tester (the Chrome plugin) without any problems.

    But through the .net app it shows this error on the screen, like 1-2 sec after I click the start button.

    However, it works on the shared host, before the migration - we have tested it many times there.

    2020-05-20_20-10-28.jpg


  • Complete WordPress migration without reinstalling plugins?
    V vova
    WordPress (Managed) wordpress migration

    Thanks!
    The migration went super smooth and fast with the "All In One" plugin.


  • API request to Wordpress (unmanaged) app received through the browser but not through our warehouse system(program)
    V vova
    Support wordpress networking

    Hello,

    Yesterday I have migrated a WordPress site (Woocommerce) from testing shared hosting to my VPS with Cloudron. The migration was smooth, with a plugin suggested by some members in the forum. However, the requests that update product data from our warehouse system to the Wordpress site doesn't work anymore. The request still pass when sent through the browser.

    Maybe you will have some info that might help me solve this, because I can't really find the problem.


  • Complete WordPress migration without reinstalling plugins?
    V vova
    WordPress (Managed) wordpress migration

    Is there a way to migrate a WordPress site without reinstalling the plugins? Something like complete migration, 100% including database etc.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search