Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Ackee

9 Topics 71 Posts
  • Ackee - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    girishG

[1.4.3]

Update base image to 4.2.0
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    L

@girish said in [SOLVED] How to Embed Ackee's tracker.js script in the tracked website on Cloudron:

@LoudLemur Ah so, the ackee code snipped has to be injected somehow into the app. This is dependent on the app and the app may also have no provision/feature to inject tracker scripts.

For example, say Ghost, you have to use code injection feature to inject this tracker script - https://ghost.org/tutorials/use-code-injection-in-ghost/ .

I don't know of immich/peertube/grav had code injection... One has to investigate each project separately.

Thanks, I hope some words to this effect could be included in the relevant section of the Ackee documentation, along with the mention of some search-terms that might be helpful, for example: code-injection, ...

• Ignoring own visits

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    A

@girish Thank you for the pointers!

Reading the comments on "issue 100", I started by blocking my own trackers in Adguard (seemed fun!), which results in Ackee dashboard not opening (haven't found yet how to whitelist it), and Umami dashboard opening, but also still tracking my own visits, even though in Adguard it shows a block of it every time! This was fascinating, but not productive yet...

In the end, yes, it is the browser blocking third party cookies that canceled out the (now) default ignoreOwnVisits in Ackee. I solved that by removing the browser block, using uBlock origin instead, and adding my ackee address to "trusted sites". Seems to be working!

Thank you for the quick response! šŸ™‚

• Help setting up Ackee

Moved
    2 Votes
    14 Posts
    robiR

@scooke
    You're very welcome
    šŸ˜‡
    šŸ™

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    4 Posts
  • Leaving Ackee : data export

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    timconsidineT

@nebulon I learn constantly from everyone here so pleased to share šŸ˜

Would be great to get umami packaged if someone is so kind
    I got it installed on CapRover so hopefully it is within viable scope. Would be great to have it in my production Cloudron.

• Ackee - How to: CORS headers, reverse proxy?

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    girishG

Not sure, https://github.com/electerious/Ackee/blob/master/docs/Options.md#cors-headers says you can set ACKEE_ALLOW_ORIGIN="*" which is of course insecure.

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    ianhyzyI

@girish awesome, it works now - thanks!

• Ackee - tracking.js missing

Moved Solved
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    humptydumptyH

@jlx89 Thanks for the tip. That's the CDN that I'm using and it's with the site that I'm having trouble with šŸ‘Œ