Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
  1. Cloudron Forum
  2. App Wishlist
  3. Cal.com (was Calendso) - Calendly Alternative

Cal.com (was Calendso) - Calendly Alternative

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved App Wishlist
124 Posts 34 Posters 160.1k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • scookeS scooke

    @timconsidine If you count the visible IDN, I have 小山.com!

    timconsidineT
    timconsidineT
    timconsidine
    App Dev
    wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @scooke nice !

    Indie app dev, scratching my itches : communityapps.appx.uk, portfolio at myca.appx.uk

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • jdaviescoatesJ
      jdaviescoatesJ
      jdaviescoates
      wrote on last edited by
      #46

      I just spotted this:
      https://github.com/calcom/docker

      I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

      robiR 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • jdaviescoatesJ jdaviescoates

        I just spotted this:
        https://github.com/calcom/docker

        robiR
        robiR
        robi
        wrote on last edited by
        #47

        @jdaviescoates just needs Postgres nice and simple

        Frequency tech

        jdaviescoatesJ 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • robiR robi

          @jdaviescoates just needs Postgres nice and simple

          jdaviescoatesJ
          jdaviescoatesJ
          jdaviescoates
          wrote on last edited by
          #48

          @robi they are working through the CalDAV issues too (although last I tried it was already working well with Nextcloud)

          https://github.com/calcom/cal.com/issues/956

          I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • jdaviescoatesJ
            jdaviescoatesJ
            jdaviescoates
            wrote on last edited by jdaviescoates
            #49

            1.5 is out, they've releaed an API for enterprise customers and pro users, and raised $25m

            https://cal.com/blog/cal-v-1-5
            https://github.com/calcom/cal.com/releases/tag/V1.5

            I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • M msbt

              @chetbaker I've been working on a package but I'm a bit stuck, will revisit it when they make their next release (they changed from biweekly to monthly tags recently). Also, they're massively reorganizing things and adding features, like jitsi integration got added not too long ago, so a lot of changes are happening there.

              fbartelsF
              fbartelsF
              fbartels
              App Dev
              wrote on last edited by
              #50

              @msbt said in Cal.com (was Calendso) - Calendly Alternative:

              I've been working on a package but I'm a bit stuck

              Do you have your wip uploaded somewhere? I just rediscovered cal.com and would like to give it a spin. Would have started an app of my own, but its always easier to test and improve.

              M 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • fbartelsF fbartels

                @msbt said in Cal.com (was Calendso) - Calendly Alternative:

                I've been working on a package but I'm a bit stuck

                Do you have your wip uploaded somewhere? I just rediscovered cal.com and would like to give it a spin. Would have started an app of my own, but its always easier to test and improve.

                M
                M
                msbt
                App Dev
                wrote on last edited by
                #51

                @fbartels not yet, because I think you have to build the thing after adding the environment variables and that's a tricky task on the read-only fs. I did take a look at the Dockerfile, which might make it more convenient, but haven't had time yet to copy and try it out 😕

                Happy Hosting & Web Development

                1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • fbartelsF fbartels

                  @msbt said in Cal.com (was Calendso) - Calendly Alternative:

                  I've been working on a package but I'm a bit stuck

                  Do you have your wip uploaded somewhere? I just rediscovered cal.com and would like to give it a spin. Would have started an app of my own, but its always easier to test and improve.

                  M
                  M
                  msbt
                  App Dev
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #52

                  @fbartels I'm about to give up, just checked where cal.com wants to write during the yarn process and there are many many folders. The Dockerfile their community provides is also no help, since the URL needs to be supplied during build, which doesn't work in Cloudrons case. So yea, the current status is pretty useless to improve from 😉

                  Happy Hosting & Web Development

                  chetbakerC R 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • M msbt

                    @fbartels I'm about to give up, just checked where cal.com wants to write during the yarn process and there are many many folders. The Dockerfile their community provides is also no help, since the URL needs to be supplied during build, which doesn't work in Cloudrons case. So yea, the current status is pretty useless to improve from 😉

                    chetbakerC
                    chetbakerC
                    chetbaker
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #53

                    @msbt thanks! but my day has been just ruined 😞

                    jdaviescoatesJ M 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • chetbakerC chetbaker

                      @msbt thanks! but my day has been just ruined 😞

                      jdaviescoatesJ
                      jdaviescoatesJ
                      jdaviescoates
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #54

                      @chetbaker hopefully @fbartels will give it shot and have more luck! 🙂

                      I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • chetbakerC chetbaker

                        @msbt thanks! but my day has been just ruined 😞

                        M
                        M
                        msbt
                        App Dev
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #55

                        @chetbaker there are people around that can do better when it comes to Docker images, that's just not one of my specialities.

                        Happy Hosting & Web Development

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • jagadeesh-s2104J
                          jagadeesh-s2104J
                          jagadeesh-s2104
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #56

                          +1 for Cal.com/calendso

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • ajtatumA
                            ajtatumA
                            ajtatum
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #57

                            Would really, really love this addition.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • L
                              L
                              LoudLemur
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #58

                              In case people didn't notice it, there is also this more general thread:
                              https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/6853/calendar-applications-review

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ajtatumA
                                ajtatumA
                                ajtatum
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #59

                                I'll have to take a look at those alternatives, Cal.com was the first open-source one I found and had up and running to test out and found it pretty awesome and could replace a WordPress plugin. The biggest downside to it that I found was that it's customization is limited. As an example, if I wanted to change the colors, I'd have to create a theme and open source it, etc... kind of a hassle. However, the dark mode was acceptable for my needs and it had webhooks, etc which means integrations are limited to your imagination. Until then, I'm using TidyCal that I bought from AppSumo as a LTD that works pretty well for being what it is.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • jdaviescoatesJ
                                  jdaviescoatesJ
                                  jdaviescoates
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #60

                                  I've been using the hosted version of this and I really like it.

                                  Hoping a Cloudron button will be added here soon 😉

                                  Cal.com_deployment.png

                                  I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • jdaviescoatesJ
                                    jdaviescoatesJ
                                    jdaviescoates
                                    wrote on last edited by jdaviescoates
                                    #61

                                    I've just created this "It's not yet possible to deploy Cal on Cloudron" issue on their github, chime in!

                                    https://github.com/calcom/cal.com/issues/3026

                                    I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

                                    jagadeesh-s2104J L 2 Replies Last reply
                                    6
                                    • jdaviescoatesJ jdaviescoates

                                      I've just created this "It's not yet possible to deploy Cal on Cloudron" issue on their github, chime in!

                                      https://github.com/calcom/cal.com/issues/3026

                                      jagadeesh-s2104J
                                      jagadeesh-s2104J
                                      jagadeesh-s2104
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #62

                                      @jdaviescoates / @girish - Thank you!!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • jdaviescoatesJ jdaviescoates

                                        I've just created this "It's not yet possible to deploy Cal on Cloudron" issue on their github, chime in!

                                        https://github.com/calcom/cal.com/issues/3026

                                        L
                                        L
                                        LoudLemur
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #63

                                        @jdaviescoates That was a well phrased post. It looks like it is gaining some responses.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • ajtatumA
                                          ajtatumA
                                          ajtatum
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #64

                                          Definitely excited about this possibility!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • Bookmarks
                                          • Search